Mon - Thu 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat - Sun Closed
- More Info:
Committed to Excellence!
Sparkling teeth and healthy gums add up to a beautiful smile. If you lose part or all of a tooth, it can be detrimental to your self-confidence and the health of your remaining teeth. Whether the tooth is the result of an accident, a disease process or just normal wear and tear, timely replacement will help prevent further deterioration of the surrounding teeth and gums. The treatment of the tooth loss may require the branch of dentistry known as prosthodontics.
Shoal Creek Prosthodontic Group has been in existence since 1997, serving patients in and around the Austin area. We provide many prosthodontically-driven services from start to finish. Through proper diagnosis and treatment planning we can meet the surgical and restorative needs of the dental implant candidate. Dr. Shaw is currently involved with the following memberships and organizations:
Tissue & bone grafts
Cleanings & x-rays
General dentistry procedures
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, discover, debit, check, cash
- We are located in central Austin on 38th street. The office is between IH 35 & Mopac near Seton Medical Center.
In house ceramist, Steve Shaw.
- ADA American Dental Association
- ICOI International Congress of Oral Implantology
- AAID American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- AO Academy of Osseointegration
- SWARD Southwest Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- IAG International Academy of Gnathology
- CTIIS Central Texas Institute For Implant Studies
- TDA Texas Dental Association
- ACP American College of Prosthodontists
- CADS Capital Area Dental Society (DENPAC)
- Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Physicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery