This place is an insult to anyone who knows what Italian food should taste like. Italian food is about freshness which is far far far away from this chains mentality. The name ""garden"" should imply fresh ingredients, but nothing here is fresh. Canned and frozen are the way of this place with the small exception of the salad. The pasta isnt even made fresh! Real Italian made pasta is all about the pasta, and no... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do.
- Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Bowl® isn’t just back, it’s bigger and better than ever before. Come celebrate the 20th anniversary of Never Ending Pasta Bowl® at Olive Garden by enjoying over 20 irresistible choices when you build bowl after bowl of your perfect pasta. Choose a savory sauce, like our new Chicken Pomodoro or Pesto Alfredo, a delicious pasta, and a tasty topping like new Crispy Chicken Fritta. Then, enjoy your never ending pasta with never ending salad and breadsticks, all starting at $9.99. Or order from our regular menu, featuring everyday favorites like Chicken Parmigiana or our famous Tour of Italy, best enjoyed with a glass of one of our Italian wines. And since there’s always room for dessert, finish your meal off with our impossibly creamy Tiramisu or Zeppoli, dusted with powdered sugar and served with chocolate sauce. No matter what you order, every night is a good night for Olive Garden. We’re All Family Here.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, debit, diners club
- Brodie Oaks II
- Barton Hills, South Lamar
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
The nurse and I dropped in at the S. Lamar OG around 9pm last Saturday night (after being turned away at Johnny Carino's on Brodie), and it was the best thing Carino's could have done for us. Our server, Jay, was the epitome of how waitstaff everywhere should conduct themselves. The atmosphere was delightful, the food fantastic, and the service was superb. 180 degrees from our experience at Southpark Waterloo's.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch