Okay, so I'm not one of those people that dreamed about my wedding dress...I've always been into fashion and pride myself on believing I have good fashion taste but this was a whole new ball game! And not to mention VERY overwhelming!!! And most of you know, after you try on a million things, everything starts to look the same! The staff at Mélange really helped me in figuring out my sense of style and gave me the... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Melange Bridal llcAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Melange Bridal has been an Austin feature for more than 20 years, but began a new chapter in September 2012. Our new owner brings the European standard to bridal in Austin.New designers have been brought in, including, but not limited to, Justin Alexander, Winnie Couture, Intuzuri, Pronovios, and Demitrios for bridal and Bari Jay, Jasmine, and Bill Levkoff for bridesmaids. Prices are perfect for every budget.We offer accessories and veils from Giselle, Marielle, and Belaire, but also create custom made designs to your specifications. Our in house alterations are immaculate and handled by an experienced seamstress.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (512) 345-8780
- We have reasonably priced dresses for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mother of the bride and groom. We also sell veils, accessories, and can do custom orders for both. Our in house alterations are also a major plus to ensure a perfect dress from start to finish.
- B2, Bari Jay, Belsoir, Bill Levkoff, Demitrios, Dessy, Eden Bridal, Giselle, Intuzuri, Jasmine, Justin Alexander, Marielle, Pronovias-White One, Sophia Tolli, Sposabella, Winnie Couture
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, debit, check, cash, financing available, diners club
- We are located in the same shopping center as Alamo Drafthouse 4, behind the yogurt place Yumilicious.
- North Shoal Creek
- Spacious fitting rooms with ample seating, restrooms, and water and champagne upon request.
- Croatian, English
- Bridal Gown Preservation, Bridal Shops, Wedding Supplies & Services, Wedding Tailoring & Alterations
After dealing with Melange for the past few summer months leading up to my July wedding, I cannot say I would recommend them to anyone for the following reasons: 1. They forgot to order my bridesmaid dresses on time, so had to rush order them when I called to confirm when they would be in. 2. The dresses arrived 3 weeks later than originally told to us. 3. The staff didn't go pick up the dresses from the mail of... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I didn't end up buying my wedding dress from here, but I really really really wish I loved one of the dresses enough to buy a dress from here. The ladies that work here are personable, helpful, not pushy, funny, and make the experience totally awesome. I even asked if I could have a job! haha! They have a beautiful selection of dresses and will make searching for your dress a joy. You MUST go there and try on dre... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I was very pleased with the whole experience!\r Every girl want to find that perfect dress for her special day, but the experience of searching is half the fun!\r they have a great system where you get to pick and choose everything you would like to try on, and the sales people let you roam around and choose from any of the dresses on display. I say this with delight, because I have been to a couple of other shops ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I have been into Melange searching for Bridesmaids dresses not once, but twice, without an appointment. And they were so helpful! They had a room ready for trying on, and had a huge selection of bridesmaid dresses! The prices were good - comparable to any other place, and the sales people/owners are the sweetest. They helped me picture the dress with hair and jewelry, because I am a very visual person and needed that... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I had heard about Melange for some friends that had gotten married and they suggested that I make this one for my first stops. It was good that I stopped here first because it really set the bar for the other shops I went to. From the minute I walked in I felt like part of the ""Melange Family."" My consultant was Nicole and she was so sweet and helpful. She knew a lot about the dresses which was refreshing consideri... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I went into a ton of bridal shops a few weeks ago and this was one of my stops. I was helped by a woman named Crystal and I feel bad saying this but she was the most rude and presumptuous of all the sales associates I was helped by, even worse than Olga at Serendipity. First off, I don't need to hear about how no one wants to marry you and you're over the hill, this is about me and my wedding. Second, if I say I a... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
My sister and I went to Melange Bridal to look for a bridesmaid dress for her upcoming wedding; our sales person Katrina, was the friendliest, nicest, most honnest and wonderful sales person ever. She was so patient while helping us try on the 80 gowns that we picked out and even showed us aditional gowns that she thought we might like. She was just so helpful and nice! We had a wonderful experience and a wonderful s... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I went in without an appointment and they were still really sweet and were ready to help me. She gave me some tags to tag the dresses I'd like to try on and Bethany was just as sweet as can be. I'd really recommend this place. Plus it was my first time looking at wedding gowns...and it was great! The good thing is they have really expensive dresses (like Melissa Sweet) and more affordable dresses (like Jasmine).Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I went to every bridal shop in Austin looking for my wedding dress and Melange was the last stop before looking in Dallas or Houston. I walked in the store without an appointment on a Saturday (unheard of at some places) and found the perfect dress in less than 10 minutes. Gillian was phenomenal and helped me pick out every accessory for my wedding that matched my taste perfectly without being at all pushy or suggest... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch