Very pleased with the value of this hotel. Has everything the traveler needs you just have to have good enough sense to ask for it. A terrific value. Location is perfect for activities downtown or in the outlying outposts. Staff was always friendly. Zero complaints. Will stay there again for sure!Share Review
Extended Stay America Austin - Arboretum - Capital of Texas Hwy.Add to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
Property Location Located in Austin (Northwest Austin), Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum is convenient to Arboretum at Great Hills Mall and The Domain. This hotel is within close proximity of St. David's North Austin Medical Center and Austin Art Space Gallery and Studios.
Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 102 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.
Dining A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include laundry facilities, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
- Payment method:
- discover, visa, amex, diners club, master card, check
- Located in Austin (Northwest Austin), Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum is convenient to Arboretum at Great Hills Mall and The Domain. This hotel is within close proximity of St. David's North Austin Medical Center and Austin Art Space Gallery and Studios.
- North Burnet - Gateway, Gateway
- Hotels, Lodging, Corporate Lodging, Hotels-Apartment
took 3 tries to get acceptable room. windows broken (not the glass) did not seem to close well. comfortable enough room and the staff was very friendly. nothing special, no real perks but I would stay again to have a reasonably cheap room.Share Review