Dr. Bryan S Smith DDS
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Dr. Bryan Scott Smith specializes in general dentistry. He provides his services to the people of Northwest Hills and Northwest Hills-Far West neighborhoods. Dr. Smith completed his degree in Biology and Biochemistry from the West Texas A&M University in Canyon in Texas. He later attended the Baylor College of Dentistry, in Dallas, Texas. He graduated in 2003 and practiced in Texas till 2005. In 2005, Dr. Smith joined Carr and Smith Dental. Some of his affiliations include Texas Dental Association, American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, American Dental Association, Better Business Bureau and Capital Area Dental Society. Cash, insurance, check and major credit cards are accepted as payment modes. Parking is available.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, cash
- Northwest Hills, Northwest Hills - Far West
- AMERICAN ACADEMY OF CRANIOFACIAL PAIN,AMERICAN ACADEMY OF GENERAL DENTISTRY,AMERICAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION,BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU,CAPITAL AREA DENTAL SOCIETY,INC,SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD MEMBER OF STANDARD PROCESS,TEXAS DENTAL ASSOCIATION
- Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Clinics, Implant Dentistry, Teeth Whitening Products & Services, Endodontists, Orthodontists, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Cosmetic Dentistry, Physicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Other Information:
Insurance: Delta Dental Premier
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Smith. I have always had dental issues with lots of old fillings and several crowns from previous dentists. Dr. Smith and the staff have always emphasized good dental health from a preventative persepctive. I hardly mind going to the dentist but I always look forward to catching up with Dr. Smith. I have been going there for about 6 years now and enjoy all of the staff as well. I even paid out of pocket to continue going there for a year when the office was not on my dental plan. I would recommend him to everyone.
I would say he has a horrible bedside manner. He did not numb me well enough before the filling and I jumped a tad and he stated to sit still!! and shut up!! He then kept leaving the room as he was attempting this filling. I was told by the staff that they work on several different people at one time. For many reasons this is a great concern for me. I pay for this time after all. I also had to wait almost an hour after my scheduled appt. time. Avoid this Dr. at all costs.