We used them for a few months now hoping to be chem-free AND bug-free but never quite got there. I think the drought has made the bugs more likely to try to come inside and the treatments (including a free re-treat a week after the initial) are not keeping them out. We have live bugs in the house constantly. I just terminated my service with them and will seek out a better option.
Chem Free Organic Pest & Lawn
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Chem-Free Organic Pest and Lawn Services offers treatment for pests. It utilizes various matrials, such as diatomaceous earth, boric acid, silica aerogel and pyrethrin. The company provides inspection and evaluation solutions. Chem-Free Organic Pest and Lawn Services monitors pest population levels. The company administers several pest control programs. It evaluates sanitation practices and structural problems. Chem-Free Organic Pest and Lawn Services utilizes various treatment techniques. The company s integrated pest management is a decision-making process that anticipates and prevents pest activities. It is a part of ABC Services, which provides treatment solutions for scorpions, millipedes, roaches, weevils, earwigs, spiders and ants.
- Extra Phones:
Primary Phone: (512) 392-9500
Phone: (512) 837-9681
Phone: (512) 837-9500
Phone: (512) 997-0066
Phone: (512) 817-4828
Fax Number: (512) 837-9671
- Landscape Designers, Lawn Consultants
- Ant Control, Bee Removal, Insect Control, Rodent Control, Termite Control
- Fertilize Lawns, Install Sod, Lawn Maintenance, Sprinkler Installation, Sprinkler Repair, Weed Cutting
- Payment method:
Chemfree Organic Pest & Lawn Services
Jenkins Services Inc
Abc Pest And Lawn Services
Chem-Free Organic Pest Control
ABC Pest & Lawn
Abc Pest Control Of Austin
- Pest Control Services, Lawn Maintenance, Landscaping & Lawn Services, Animal Removal Services
I didn't have a rat problem until after ABC came out to spray for ants. When they came out to handle the rat problem they said it wasn't a rat. So they put out large traps in the attic, not in the garage or kitchen where I told them that I'd heard scurrying, and seen leavings. It took ABC three months of sealing exterior holes, checking traps, setting more traps, and ect. When my husband and I did find a dead rat it was not stuck it one of the many traps ABC left out. All the exterior ...view moreholes they sealed they must have left one on accident because my walls are making noises, and hoses are being chewed through again. I'm not saying don't use ABC just be aware.view less
We've been using ChemFree since 2004, they come out regularly and rid us of ants and silverfish! I do notice however that just after they come there is a lot of ants showing up for a few day, then they are completely gone for a while. There have been several times that they only treated outside because we weren't home and I still hadn't needed them to come back as we had no problems inside. (this forum just blocked he word bugggs??)
The technicians have all been friendly, we have a ne...view morew guy now and I do miss the last guy, but I guess he's moved on to better things!
When calling the office I have never experienced any rudeness, they are always polite and accommodating, when I have any ant problems they have the tech out here within a couple days and always around my schedule.
I like that they use safe products that are effective!
The only slightly negative thing I have to say about this company is that their mail notifications aren't always timely, they send a card with your next appt. time, sometimes the cards are bit late and we always ask for afternoon appts. but they always scheduled for early morning which I always call and change.
I wasn't thrilled about signing a contract but it is good because we always know the cost, no hidden fees and they will always come out when we need them as many times as it takes without extra charges.view less
We've used them for over 3 years now. Yes...there's a ""service contract"" which basically guarentees the amount the service will cost the customer (no surprise charges!!) and Chemfree will come out as many times as necessary at no additional charge until the problem is resolved. Even with the service agreement there is no penalty if you cancel the service agreement. So...it's a win-win arrangement. I would highly reccomend them!!\r
They also told me how to do various lawn treatme...view morents myself to save money!!!view less
We had ABC Pest and Lawn come out and get rid of the squirrels who were living in our attic. They did a super through job and we haven't seen (or heard) of the squirrles since. We had called another company originally and they kept stalling and saying they were coming out but they never did. ABC came out right away when they said they would and were super professional. Big thumbs up from us!
We started using Chem-Free in December 2006 and have been extremely pleased with their services. Our ant problem disappeared immediately, and I've only seen 1 silverfish in 4 months, a record for our house. Their representative was friendly and helpful. While he did tell me about other services they offered (doing something about our pitiful yard), I did not feel he was pushy. He gave me a quote and also told me how we could do it ourselves.\r