I love my tattoo but now I know what it could have been. Just saying.....I went to Atomic Tattoo. Don't make the mistake like I did. I meet this amazing tattoo artist named Siego Mendez owner of Blindside Tattoo studios and he is BADASS along with all the artists working for him! If you want a tattoo you're not going to be ashamed of go to Blindside Tattoo! I won't ever go to anyone else. It's your body....tattoo... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Blindside TattooAdd to mybook
Mon - Fri12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Sat12:00 pm - 12:00 am
Sun2:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- General Info:
- BlindSide Tattoo Studio was founded by owner tattoo artist Mr. Siego with the help of tattoo artist Wisdom in 2005 and has an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.We're a full custom, multiple award winning tattoo studio from coast to coast. We've tattooed and been visited by celebrities such as singer Lil Suzy, Kidd Sister, John Darnielle of The Mountain Goats, Bushwick Bill Eric Bobo of Cypress Hill, Sick Jacken of the Psycho Realm, C-Rays Wallz, Paul Wall,pro basketball player Keith Langford and pro football player Brian Cushing of the Houston Texans.Were known for our realistic black and grey styles but enjoy creating very vivid and colorful works of art. We pride our selves in being virtuous and versatile group of artist. When you come to our studio you can get a small tattoo or we can BlindSide you with a work of art you couldn't imagine.
- We offer the finest award-winning black and gray realistic tattooing, award winning color tattoos, portraits, American traditional and Japanese-style's. Along with graffiti, new school, geometric, pointalism and even abstract. Group discounts, military discounts and specials on most holidays. Tattooing as low as $30 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Sponsored by Hush and official distributors.
- Ndeo The BlindSider Music
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, debit, paypal, cash
- Located only five minutes away from downtown. At the corner of S. First st. and Live Oak, in the Pecan Food Mart shopping center directly above secret October October right next to Once Over coffee and across the street from Polvo's Mexican restaurant.
- English, Spanish
Ndeo The BlindSider, BlindSider Productions, BlindSider Street Gear, BlindSide Boxing,
We frequently tattoo celebrities such as rapper Paul Wall, Brian Cushing of the Houston Texas, John Darnielle of the Mountain goats, freestyle singer lil Suzy, pop singer Kidd Sister, pro basketball player Keith Langford, Nader Mansour of the Wonton Bishops, rapper Ndeo The BlindSider, Dj La. D. Da. Visitors such as Bushwick Bill of the ghetto boys, Dj Michael Watts, Dj Latin Bitman of Ritmo Machine, Sick Jacken of the Psycho Realm, Eric Bobo and the Legendary Cypress Hill.
Blind Side Tattoo Studio
- Tattoos, Body Piercing
I have been here on several occasions for my own tattoos and with sisters. The atmosphere is awesome very cool chill spot. Everything has always been clean ad top of the line. I've payed more than a little money on tattoos at other spots and the work and environment wasn't close to the experience of Blindside. They can be expensive but I'd rather pay some cash for something I'm going to enjoy for a lifetime then reg... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
this tattoo artist is shady and is a thief! 3 years ago i tried to get a tattoo from him. i was suppose to get a tattoo or my money back i didnt get either one. i even reported this to BETTER BUISINESS BUREAU and I STILL didnt get my money back. till this day, the complaint is STILL ACTIVE on the BBB files. the owner, Mr. Hugo Mendez is a liar saying that i was on drugs and im mentally instable when GOD KNOWS he curs... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
When i 1st stepped in this establishment compared to others..the gentleman at the front desk was very helpful. I told him my idea an he grabbed a piece of paper an started sketchin. Ive been to other tattoo shops an all they did was tell my to bring in a picture of what i wanted..the guy at blindside listened to what i wanted an created. Thats what a artist does..CREATES! They even gave me ideas i never thought of. M... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
If your looking for truly distinct and original work, look no further. The owner of this shop has an awesome eye and imagination. You can take your tattoo ideas to him and think its just the best freakin idea ever, but then he'll one up you on it and make you understand why he's titled the artist. If your tattoo idea is detailed or realistic or a big freakin job all together, you gotta check out his work. And if he c... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
so, i came in to get some work done the other day, and i'm the type of person that just goes in to shops at random, you know to kinda get a feel for austin...well, anyway, i go in and speak with the guy at the front, sorry buddy don't remember your name....and they treated me right. friendly, professional, quick! good stuff HWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse