Thanks! Click the link in the email sent to activate your account.
12505 Hymeadow Dr Suite 2D, Austin, TX 78750
Near Northwest Austin
Cosmetic Procedures * Invisalign Invisible Braces * Zoom In-Office Bleaching * Bleach Trays for At-Home Bleaching * Porcelain Laminate Veneers * Composite Laminate Veneers * Replace Existing Silver Amalgam Fillings with Cosmetic Filling Material or Inlays * Beautiful Porcelain Crowns
General Dentistry Procedures
* Acquiring and maintaining dental health is our primary goal because only then can you have the best results in acquiring your cosmetic goals.
* Periodontal therapy and regular maintenance is done in office, except in cases of extreme periodontal disease. * Implant restoration and design for placement * Crowns, bridges, removable partial dentures and full dentures are also part of our normal dental procedures.
* Crowns such as: Procera, Empress 1, Empress 2, Lava, Captek, Suntek, etc * Fixed bridgework to replace missing teeth * Removable partial dentures to replace missing teeth that are supported by the remaining teeth * TMJ and bite r elated problems * Bite protection appliances * Athletic mouthguards * Snoring appliances
* Smile Makeovers
* Nitrous Oxide Certified Relaxation
* Intraoral Cameras to View Existing Conditions and Completed
* Work Closely with Other Specialists to Obtain Best Results Possible
* Work with Dental Anesthesiologist to Provide Sedation Dentistry
* Regular Bonding in Office
* Cosmetic Contouring
* Non Surgical Periodontal Therapy (Gum)
* Online Smile Evaluation
Beautiful, healthy and youthful smiles have been our goal for over 30 years. We want to help you achieve and maintain the level of oral health that will give you the confidence of having a healthy, youthful smile that will serve your social, functional, and esthetic needs in the future.
More serious health issues have been linked to an unhealthy oral cavity. Heart disease, diabetes, and lung disease have been show to have correlation with periodontal diseases. Healthy foundations are essential for predictable cosmetics and a precursor to phenomenal dentistry.
To provide exceptional dentistry in an atmosphere of caring, warmth, friendliness, and honesty.
Integrity - Excellence - Honesty - Compassion - Respect - Accountability
We welcome people that are searching for these same beliefs.
Response Writing Tips:
When responding to a positive review, thank the customer, acknowledge what they liked and invite them to return.
When responding to a negative review, be professional, understand the customer's concerns and respond to them. Your response can win back a customer and convince others that you are committed to quality and service.
All responses must comply with the YP.com Terms of Service and Use.»Close
YP Mobile Page for Blackburn Dental, Austin, TX