Greg Reed is a outstanding counselor and I would not have been helped if it had not been for his persistence in handling my case. He personally came from Austin to Dallas to represent me at the social security hearing. We all have our own personal stories and so does Mr. Reed. His knowlege and compassion stand out primarily. Thank you counselor from my wife and I. Victor PappaLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Bemis Roach & ReedAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
*Lloyd Bemis, Lonnie Roach and Greg Reed are all Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization * Mr. Bemis is Also Board Certified in Consumer and Commercial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization Board Certified to Handle Unfair Insurance Claims Practices *AMENITY * Centrally Located * Plenty of Free Parking ASSOCIATION * Admitted to Practice in Federal Court, US Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, US District Court, Southern and Western District * All State and Local Courts * Members of Texas Trial Lawyers Association * Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association * Austin Bar Association ; Lang:English
- Business History
- Bemis, Roach & Reed is an Austin, Texas law firm formed in 1993. Attorneys Lloyd E. Bemis, III, Lonnie Roach and Greg Reed are all Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law. Bemis is also Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Consumer and Commercial Law. These successful Texas lawyers all worked as litigation attorneys for other firms prior to the inception of Bemis, Roach & Reed and decided to combine their abilities to form a disability law firm that provides legal services to individuals who have: Been wrongly denied insurance benefits, including long term disability benefits; Been denied Social Security Disability Benefits; or Suffered personal injury as a result of the negligent conduct of others.
- Extra Phones:
Fax Request: (512) 454-6335
- Bemis, Roach and Reed is a social security and long term disability law firm located in Austin, Texas dedicated to aggressively helping clients who have been denied or lost their long term disability benefits, social security disability benefits, ERISA appeals or insurance benefits.
- Long Term Disability Denials , Social Security Benefits
- Between Mopac Loop 1 and Hwy 183 on Duval Road near the railroad tracks - Building 1, Suite 200
- Free Consultation, Free Parking, Elevator
Admitted to Practice in All State &amp; Local Courts
Board Certified in Consumer Commercial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
All Attorneys Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law
Board Certified to Handle Unfair Insurance Claims Practices
- Mr. Bemis is a board certified Texas attorney and is admitted to practice in the United States District Court, Western District of Texas. Mr. Bemis is a member of the Travis County Bar Association. He has been active in the American Trial Lawyer's Association and a Director of the Capital Area Trial Lawyer's Association. Mr. Bemis and all the members of Bemis, Roach and Reed have been active participants in the Travis County Lawyer referral service. Lonnie Roach and Greg Reed are both board certified Texas attorneys and are admitted to the United States District Courts for the Northern District of Texas, the Southern District of Texas, The Eastern District of Texas, and the Western District of Texas, as well as the United States Court of appeals for the Fifth Circuit. Lonnie Roach has been the director of the Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association from 1999-2005. The firm is an AV rated firm pursuant to the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings and Greg Reed has been rated a Super Lawyer for 5 years by Thompson Reuters. Greg Reed is an associate of the American Board of Trial Advocates and is also a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives.
Bemis, Roach and Reed Attorney
- Social Security Consultants & Representatives, Accident & Property Damage Attorneys, Automobile Accident Attorneys, Transportation Law Attorneys, Consumer Law Attorneys, Insurance Attorneys, Labor & Employment Law Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Social Security & Disability Law Attorneys, Attorneys, Business Law Attorneys, Disability Services
This is a wonderful law firm! When I developed MS and was no longer able to work I had no idea the antics of the insurance company I was about to encounter. They were literally "setting me up" to fail. They were telling me everything was going to be ok and denying my benefits, saying one thing and doing another. That is when I decided to speak to a lawyer for advice. I spoke to a couple of different on... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I have already sent 3 people to Lonnie Roach. He is an outstanding lawyer and was able to win my case. He is easy to talk and he is a brilliant command over corporate disability law. I would send all my relatives to him if they needed his help. If you are going up against big insurance companies you want Lonnie on your side.
God Bless You!
Bemis Roach and Reed represented me in a divorce case. Greg Reed's demeanor helped diffuse so many potentially contentious situations and the case was resolved with relatively little distress, considering the situation. If you need a firm on your side who will ensure every avenue is explored, every option is tested, then I would highly recommend Greg Reed and Bemis, Roach and Reed. Be ready for some tough questions, ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I found that I had a disease called "Schlerodema" and was no longer able to work. I was afraid that I would not be able to take care of my family if I wasn't able to continue working.
I applied with Social Security for disability by myself and was denied. There was so much paperwork to file and I was very confused with all the procedures and the deadlines.
I called Bemis Roach and Reed and they were able to h... view more