I purchased a spa from A-Tex, and I couldn't be happier! I have arthritis, and I wanted a spa for hydrotherapy AND relaxation. When I visited A-Tex, I wound up speaking with the owner, Chris Secard, who guided me to their Dimension One line of spas. They had a ton of choices, but Chris listened to my needs and helped guide me to the model that would be best for me - and stay within my budget! The whole process was low-pressure and very pleasant. When my spa was delivered, Robbie we...view morent over all the controls with me to make sure I understood how everything works. I have used it almost every night since then, and I love it!!! Thanks A-Tex!!!view less
A-Tex Family Fun Center
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- A-TEX Family Fun Center provides a range of aboveground and in-ground pools, spas and game room accessories. The company provides aboveground pools that include Doughboy and Vogue. Its hydrotherapy spas include Arena, Diplomat, Californian, Nautilus, Lotus Bay and Amore Bay. It offers a range of equipment that includes heavy-duty liners, deluxe ladders, sand filter systems, pool chemicals and vacuum equipment. The company offers a full-line of Baquacil pool and spa care products. It also offers warranty packages. A-TEX Family Fun Center operates branches in Austin, South Austin and Round Rock, Texas. It is a member of the Better Business Bureau.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (512) 451-3503
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Crestview - Wooten, Wooten
- BBB,Better Business Bureau
A-Tex Family Fun Center, Inc.
A-Tex Family Fun Ctr
- Swimming Pool Dealers, Spas & Hot Tubs
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Price Range : Average
In June of 2006, I found a champagne colored Sunlighter spa in the showroom of the Round Rock A-Tex Family Fun Center, and agreed to purchase the tub on a 12 month lay-a-way. I made monthly payments for almost a year, always seeing my beautiful tub in the showroom with the "Sold" sign on it each visit, until I went in April or May 2007, the tub was gone. "It was recalled by the manufacturer," the manager, Shaun, reported, "the champagne color was cracking. Wait...view more until the new colors come out to pick a new one," he added.
When I contacted the manufacturer, they reported that there were no such problems and the tub was not recalled.
The store owner, Chris Secard, informed me that the tub was sold to someone else to make room for inventory. The champagne color is not available anymore. He pointed out that the contract says that the company has the right to make changes to the product offered based on availability.
I don't want another color, so I asked for my money back. "Sorry, no refunds, it's in the contract," he added. "You will just have to pick another color."
I had to take these thieves to the Better Business Bureau to get my money back! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!view less