Wallace Barbecue Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursMonClosedSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Us folks here at Wallace Barbecue specialize in everything from pit cooked beef and pork barbecue to Brunswick stew and such southern style items such as ribs, chicken, hotdogs, hamburgers and steaks.
- We also can cater you events. Opened for business in 1966, Wallace Barbecue has become world-renowned.
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, discover, debit
- Located on Veterans Memorial Dr. 1 mile inside Thornton Rd
- Parking Lots,100% Satisfaction Guarantee,Dine-In,Catering Arrangements,Take-out,Family Dining
- Better Business Bureau
The Barbecue Specialist
- Family Style Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Barbecue Restaurants, Caterers, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: No
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Barbecue, Family Style
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Specialties: Church Functions, Offices, Parties, Fiestas
Price Range : Below Average
08/21/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I am 37 years old and I have been going to Wallace BBQ my whole life. The rest. has been around for least 60 years and people are very loyal to the place. When you make a great product people just keep going back. Wallace BBQ I hope you are around for another 60 years:-)!!!
11/05/2006Provided by Citysearch -
The best fries on earth. The stew and thrift plates are just wonderful and the prices on the entire menu are just an incredible value. Sonny's and the chain stores are simply way down the line in quality, taste, service and the atmosphere is just down home where everyone says hello!
The best prices, top notch food, great service, and a family friendly atmosphere. Its hard to beat!
The only drawback is that they are so good, you can hardly ever get them on the phone for take outs. Impress the inlaws with your sence of value and quality by taking them here!