Add to mybook
Augusta Care Pregnancy Center
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Augusta Care Pregnancy Center is a non-profit Christian ministry created for sharing the good news about Jesus Christ with all we come in contact. We also strive to raise a standard showing God's concern for mothers and their unborn babies. We view every person, from the unborn to the aged, as uniquely created in the image of God. We offer a variety of services to women who may be facing the challenges of an unexpected pregnancy, who are in need of temporary financial support, or who desire confirmation of a wanted pregnancy. It wasn't supposed to happen... But you think you could be pregnant. How can you be sure? What should you do? You want answers. Fast. We have them and we are here to help. This site is designed to give you the answers you need. If you would like to talk to someone who cares for you, come into our center or call our 24 hour helpline: (706) 724-FREE.
- Clinics, Pregnancy, Pregnancy & Maternity Services, Pregnancy Counseling, STD Testing, Emotional Abuse, Sexual Abuse, Physical Abuse, Post Abortion Support Groups, Parenting Classes, Healthy Relationship Classes, Bible Study, Morning After Pill, and much more. Visit our website http://www.augustacpc.org/ for more details.
- Payment method:
- check, all major credit cards, cash
- Downtown Location: 1298 1/2 Broad St Augusta, GA 30901 Second Location: 2915 Professional Pkwy #B Augusta, GA 30907
- West End
- 24 hour helpline 706-724-FREE
- Pregnancy Counseling, Birth Control Information & Services, Social Service Organizations, Abortion Alternatives, Adoption Services, Clinics, Birth & Parenting-Centers, Education & Services