Five Star Auto Care
- BBB Rating:
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Located in Auburn, we have been serving the Foothills area for over 20 years. Specializing in American and Japanese vehicles, we offer complete diagnostic and repair work, as well as preventive maintenance. Whether you need a smog check or a complete engine replacement, our ASE Certified technicians will get the job done right! By using the latest in automotive diagnostic and repair equipment, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction for each and every job. As a BBB Accredited Business since 2002, we take customer satisfaction very seriously. With our free local shuttle, you can drop your vehicle off and still get to work on time...or you can relax in our clean, cozy waiting room with complimentary coffee.
- Extra Phones:
: (530) 888-8357
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit
- Early-Bird Drop Off, Complimentary Coffee, Free Local Shuttle, Senior Discounts, All Work Guaranteed
BBB Accredited business since 2002, ASE Certified Technicians
- BBB,Better Business Bureau
- Automobile Inspection Stations & Services, Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair
- Other Information:
Specialties: Japanese, American, Rvs, Motorhomes, Recreational Vehicles
Five Star Auto Repair Rip us OFF!! We took our Tahoe to FSAR to have a oil leak repaired. I told them i thought the oil leak was a rear seal, After FSAR probed for the leak they informed me it was the valve cover gasketand a sending unit plug, The price was about $500 to do the repairs. I picked up the Tahoe and the next morning the leak was still leaking the same amount of oil in the same place on the garage floor. took the Tahoe back FSAR they informed me it was coming out from some where else and they repaired it again. I picked up the Tahoe and the next morning the leak was still leaking the same amount of oil in the same place on the garage floor again. took the Tahoe back again and they told me it was a rear seal, ( where i told them it was leaking from when i first took the Tahoe in to FSAR.) and we don't work on rear seals. No refund no oil leak repair!! Don't go to FIVE STAR AUTO REPAIR.
PS I going to post this post about FIVE STAR AUTO REPAIR every couple days until i get $500 of satisfaction.
Five Star Auto Care in Auburn strives to accomplish 100% customer satisfaction. At this time, we are unaware of this customer or his/her situation. There are other auto repair shops in the area with similar names, and we believe the review here is not about Five Star Auto Care in Auburn.