Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat - Sun Closed
- More Info:
- Welcome to Family Eye Care Clinic Dr. Randal M. Cox, Dr. Terry D. Foster, and Dr. Adam R. Cox are therapeutic optometrists and optometric glaucoma specialists who provide comprehensive ocular care to a large section of Northeast Texas, Louisiana, and Arkansas residents. Family Eye Care Clinic is extensively equipped with cutting edge technology that includes, but is not limited to, multiple computerized refraction systems, digital retinal and anterior segment cameras, laser imaging, frequency doubling and contemporary Humphrey visual fields as well as multiple introcular pressure and blood flow analysis capabilities. Even more modern equipment and technology are located in our spacious, 5000 square foot facility and allow us to participate in extensive pre and post operative care. Family Eye Care Clinic wants to serve your eye care and fashion needs fully. If you are in need of an intelligent, motivated and personable eye care provider with staff and doctors that practice to the broadest scope of optometry, come and visit our thriving clinic. Please feel free to contact us by email, telephone or in person.
- As a fully licensed and equipped optometric practice, Family Eye Care Clinic offers a complete range of eye care services to all our patients. Whether the eye care issue involves correcting refractive errors with eyeglass or contact lenses, or helping a student find frames that will not look geeky, our experienced team will identify and implement the best eye care solutions possible. Eye Health Evaluation With our years of experience in diagnosing and treating typical vision disorders such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, amblyopia, presbyopia, cataracts, macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy, Dr. Randal M. Cox, Dr. Terry D. Foster, and Dr. Adam R. Cox and their team are equipped to provide appropriate therapeutic medical eye care. At the same time, the Family Eye Care Clinic team offers a wide array of the very best high quality eye care products at reasonable prices. Our patients never pay too much for the best quality in eyeglasses, contact lenses, sunglasses, progressive and bifocal lenses, and outstanding service. Treatment of Eye Disease If you are diagnosed with an eye disease, you want only the best treatment available to get your eyes healthy again. At Family Eye Care Clinic, we offer only the best. Based on your diagnosis, we may recommend a wide variety of approaches, including improved nutrition, prescription medicines, therapy and vision exercises, or medical procedures. Good Eyecare Begins With A Yearly Eye Exam! Although many do not realize it, the best way to protect your vision is with a yearly eye checkup. Even a basic eye exam can instantly detect such health-threatening conditions as tumors, vascular irregularities, and diabetes-related injury to the retina. At Demo, that basic checkup is brief and painless.
- Contact Lens, Daily Disposable lenses, Extended Wear lenses, Gas permeable lenses, Lenses for Astigmatism, Lenses for Keratoconus, Multifocal lenses
- Dr. Randal M. Cox, Dr. Terry D. Foster, and Dr. Adam R. Cox are therapeutic optometrists and optometric glaucoma specialists who provide comprehensive ocular care to a large section of Northeast Texas, Louisiana, and Arkansas residents.
Type and hit Enter to add
- Contact Lenses, Optometrists, Optometry Equipment & Supplies, Medical Equipment & Supplies