Woodhams Eye ClinicAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Established in 1983, Woodhams Eye Clinic full-service ophthalmology facility that offers treatment for various eye-related problems, such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia. Our onsite Optical Shop carries a wide variety of frames and designer sunglasses as well as all types of contact lenses. Our prices are competitive with most chains including the big box stores. Woodhams Eye Clinic additionally participateswith various private insurance plans and Medicare. Call us at 770-394-4000 to see if we participate with your insurance.
- Extra Phones:
800-MY-VISION: (800) 698-4746
- Woodhams Eye Clinic and Woodhams Laser and Lens Implant Center offer state of the art diagnostic and treatments for vision correction. Procedures include Intralase Laser Vision correction, Implantable Contact Lenses for near-sighted patients, Cataract surgery and we are exclusive providers for PreLex Presbyopic Lens Exchange. Woodhams Eye Clinic is a full service practice offering routine eye careas well asglasses and all types of contact lenses. Our Dry Eye Clinic includes advanced testing to determine the source of your dry eye problem. This information makes it possible to treat your problem in the most effective way. We have an onsite Optical Shop for your convenience. Our prices are competitive or lower than most chain optical shops including the big box stores.
- Payment method:
- cash, amex, check, debit, discover, financing available, insurance, master card, visa
- Woodhams Eye Clinic has been at the corner of Peachtree Dunwoody Road and Hammond Drive for over 19 years. Our address is 1140 Hammond Drive Bldg E-5100 Atlanta, GA 30328 770=394-4000
- Perimeter Center
- Woodhams Laser and Lens Implant Center is a state licensed surgery center providing outpatient cataract, PreLex and ICL procedures. Our Laser Vision Correction is performed with the newest IFS Intralase all laser technology which uses Wavefront Customvue technology, the most advanced method for Laser Vision Correction.
- Laser Vision Correction, Optometrists, Physicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology, Physicians & Surgeons, Optometrists-OD-Pediatric Optometry, Commercial Real Estate, Office Buildings & Parks
VERY POOR EXPERIENCE I was there for annual eye exam but was billed for medical. I called and trying to get them to change it, but I get a lot of resistance on doing so. I spoke with a manager (DiDi?) who promised to call me back but never happened. I was in the office for 2+ hours and saw Dr. Livernois for 5 mins if not less; I think he was somewhat insulting by trying to over emphasize the way he speak as if I didn... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
An absolute Nightmare. The physician may be decent, but the support staff that he has surrounded himself with is terrible. They were sloppy in the pre-surgical measurements and completely wrecked the vision in one of my eyes by over-correcting it by +1.00 !!!. I could tell they were rushing through the exam trying to get me into the operating room, and I brought it to their attention that they had stopped adjusting t... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I cannot say enough about Woodham's Eye Clinic!! I had Intralasik performed there on 6/13/12. I went to one other consultation with another eye doctor before I went to Woodham's but I knew for certain when I left the consultation at Woodham's that I wanted to have my procedure performed there. I was very pleased with the professionalism of the entire staff, my overall experience was just so easy and my results are ab... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I unfortunately did not have a experience. I was told I was an ideal candidate. After, my night vision is quite poor – what should be points of lights (such as brake lights) look like fireworks, everything lit or reflective has a blur around it, and my contrast has decreased considerably so it is harder to see in dim light. Told before the procedure: -Large pupils make no difference whatsoever with the new technology... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Woodhams may be good for routine problems, but as soon as something goes the least bit wrong, he will make excuses. My wife had Lasik with him and found one eye ruined. He blamed the thin corneas. My Lasik surgery was OK, but when I went to him for cataracts, he badly placed the new lens and blamed my radial keratotomy surgery from thirty years ago. I have to go to a real ophthanlmologist to get it corrected.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
This is the second procedure I had done by Dr. Woodhams. The cataract surgery went beautiful. Dr. Woodhams, his nurses, and his staff are fantastic. The next day I already had a 20/20 vision. Can't wait to get my second eye done in 2 weeks.\r I would never trust anyone else with my eyes.\r Thank you Dr. Woodhams and staff,\r Barbara MartinLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
For over 30 years iIwore glasses and or contact lenses. Because I was so nearsighted (-10) I was not a good candidate for Lasik. Dr. Woodhams did a procedure that is not widely known called Prelex and I can see near, far and in between. I don't wear glasses except to thread a needle! I had no idea that my vision could be so good. Most people think Lasik fixes everything but it doesn't! Please check out the doctor who... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
For 38 years I was in hard or rigid contact lenses. I went to Woodhams Eye Clinic to see Dr. Woodhams and he suggested Prelex. After much thought, I decided to go for it and WOW! I went from ""unable to function without correction"" to 20/20 and I can read tiny type without any glasses which I had not been able to do since I hit my 40's. Readers were such a pain.\r \r The staff it totally top notch from the front des... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I had Lasik surgery and afterwards still noticed problems reading signs and so forth. I told the doctor during my follow up visits but he told me all his test said I was seeing fine. After dealing with the problem for sometime, I have finally been able to define what the problem is. Reading signs such as street signs that have a reflective surface causes problems. My eyes now are very very very sensitive to the light... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch