Westview Cemetery Inc.
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Opening in October of 1884 with nearly six-hundred acres of land, Westview was designed to be the premier cemetery in the Southeast. During the past century, more than 108,000 interments have taken place here. Operating as a non-profit organization, Westview remains the largest cemetery in the Southeast today, and one of the largest non-profit cemeteries in the United States. Through the years, families representing all religions, cultures and walks of life have entrusted us to preserve their unique family heritage in a tradition of compassion, integrity, and excellence. Lives of the famous and the ordinary, young and old, are honored and remembered here, and embody the history that is uniquely Westview.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (404) 755-6611
- Cemetery Lot Care
- Grave Markers
- Payment method:
- mastercard, all major credit cards, amex, discover, visa
- Southwest Atlanta, Westview Cemetery
- Cemetery Lot Care, Pre-Planning and Pre-Arranging
Westview Cemetery Memorial Division
- Cemeteries, Cemetery Equipment & Supplies, Monuments, Funeral Supplies & Services
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
i love westiew cemetry. when i buried my wife there the office staff was just wonderful to deal with. The whole offfice staff from the front desk to the person who helped me make the arragments. They made the most difficult time of my life a easy process. I enjoy coming out there all the time to visit because the grounds are so nice and the people working there are a delight to deal with.
The Cemetery Is a very nice Cemetery. But lady at the front desk has got the biggist mouth. she will talk your ear off about everything from her Grandmother to her X-Husband. The other person that I dealt with is a Ms. McDonolds. Very VERY RUDE person. I would not bury my dirty underware here just because of having to deal with these two peolpe.