AVOID this business! We were promised a brief "2 second" chat in an office prior to a "free" scan. It turned into a 45 minute hard sales pitch by a salesman in scrubs who admits he has NO medical training. The pitch was total scare tactics and baloney and the contract they want you to sign for thousands of dollars (an amount which the salesman bragged is changed based on how much he FEELS like a client can pay) appar... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Virtual ImagingAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Operating since 1989 with over 6000 scans a year. GA Board certified MD's. Using the high tech Electron Beam CT scan for Preventative Health care. Heart, Lung, Full Body and Virtual Colonoscopy scanning. Affordable and private.
- Extra Phones:
Toll Free: (800) 730-0119
- State of the Art, High Tech, ultra low dosage, Electron Beam CT imaging for Early diagnosis of Heart Disease, and many cancers and body abnormalities.
- Imatron, General Electric
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, all major credit cards, financing available
- Perimeter Center
- A private, comfortable, fast imaging service for Preventative Health care.
Virtual Imaging Inc.
- CD, DVD & Cassette Duplicating Services, Scanning & Plotting Equipment, Service & Supplies, Audio-Visual Creative Services, Mapping Service
I'm glad I decided to have a full body scan. The results gave me justification for my GP for meds I currently need. Also, there were other problems I had no knowledge of going on that need attention. I have an appointment with my GP scheduled to show him the findings, so I can see the specialists needed to help me become healthier.Like this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
My opinion and experience Bought a groupon for a heart scan from this "business" turned out to be one of the worst days of my life! The 2 hour presentation started off with medical information and then turned into a high pressure sales pitch trying to get us to sign a 10 year contract to get our body scanned every year--with RADIATION!!! Stupidly they talked us into getting an adbominal CT scan for my husb... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Buyer Beware! This company is a total scam - they DEMAND that your spouse attend whether they are getting scanned or not - that's worse than a used-car sales pitch! It's bad enough that you have to endure the scan and the pitch yourself, then they want to try and sell a $500 scan to your spouse OR they refuse to scan you without your spouse - ridiculous. Do NOT waste your time or money.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse