The Home Depot located at the cross roads of Piedmont and Sidney Marcus has several ways to get in and out.
The Home Depot
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Home Depot #6986 isn't just a hardware store. We provide tools, appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials to Atlanta, residents. Let us help with your project today!
- Tools, appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials, décor, plumbing, electrical, paint, lighting, fans, area rugs, flooring, storage, installation services.
- Whirlpool Lg Samsung Maytag Kohler Delta Moen Hampton Bay Levelor Kwikset Schlage Defiant Ryobi Makita Milwaukee Dewalt Rigid Husky Porte Cable, glidden
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards, debit, financing available, check, company card
- Lindbergh Plz
- Buckhead, Lindbergh - Morosgo
- Home Centers, Building Materials, Tools, Home Improvements, Paint, Hardware Stores
This store is clean, organized and layed-out well. The merchandise is the same as other Home Depot's but the shopping experience is more pleasant.
01/21/2009Provided by Citysearch -
I've been in the process of rebuilding my house due to the March 14 tornado. I've spent a lot of time with a lot of people over the last year. Ron in the Kitchen and Bath Department is fabulous! If you ever need a helping hand picking out fixtures, go see Ron and tell him Debbie said hello!
06/10/2002Provided by Citysearch -
One of the few monster-sized big box stores located intown, this Home Depot has everything. Oddly enough, the paint selection is different here than at the Home Depot on Ponce de Leon and and the garden department has a nice selection of usually inexpensive but healthy plants