I walked into Sephora looking for a demonstration on the Bare Minerals product line. I was asked if I can come back after lunch and maybe I would have better luck getting someone to demonstrate. I returned about 45 minutes later and was greeted by a young lady who seemed to know the products well. After speaking with me, she quickly assessed that I wanted the matte bare minerals, however the matte did not come in ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
SephoraAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Visit Sephora in Atlanta and shop makeup, skin care, fragrance, nail and hair products from top beauty brands such as Clinique, Urban Decay, and Dior. Get free samples with every purchase and join our Beauty Insider loyalty rewards program for exclusive offers, special events and a free birthday gift. Use our ColorIQ matching technology to find the right shade of foundation for your skin tone. And remember to drop by the Beauty Studio for a free makeover.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (877) 737-4672
- Beauty Classes
- Beauty Services
- Custom Makeover
- Hair Products and Styling Tools
- Make Up
- Personal Beauty Consultation
- Professional Makeup Application and Lessons.
- Skin Care
- Bare Minerals, Benefit, Bliss, Clarisonic, Clinique, Dior, Fresh, Lancome, Laura Mercier, Make Up For Ever, Murad, NARS, OPI, Philosopy, Smashbox, Stila, Tarte, Too Faced, Urban Decay, and more.
- Payment method:
- travelers checks, check, discover, master card, visa, amex, cash
- Lenox Square
- North Buckhead, Buckhead
- Skin Care, Beauty Supplies & Equipment, Cosmetics & Perfumes
I'm a professional business man, and keep up my apperance, but I've reached that age, when I need to nourish my skin. I feel uncomfortable going to a Department Store Cosmetic counter. But I was at Lenox Square last year, and wondered into Sephora. One of the staff members approached, and I told her about my dry skin. And of course the subject of aging skin came up, and how men need to take care of their skin als... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I shopped Sephora online long before I discovered the retail store. I've found an amazing selection here of all my favorite brands (Benefit, Stila, etc). Displays are well organized for easy browsing. There's so much to choose from, though, it's easy to get overwhelmed. I find that I either get frustrated and walk out with nothing, or buy way, way too much stuff. The general Sephora brand products are a great value a... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I wish I hadn't discovered Sephora. It's like a candy store stocked with cosmetics. With no pressure to buy a particular brand, one can wander the store in peace without being conned into buying the ""free gifts"" offered at most makeup counters. The downside: the lighting is a bit dark, so sometimes it's hard to know how a particular product looks on your face.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch