The anxiety of changing a hair salon & stylist after being with a particular stylist for 9 years can be overwhelming. However, Yvette and her staff has made this transition extremely smooth. She really listens to what I want and delivers. I'm so happy that I've found a stylist that provides quality work in a very professional and friendly atmosphere. The products that she uses has truly improved my hair, I've noticed... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Salon AtaraAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Our aim here at Salon Atara is to ensure that our clients receive the best customer service and leave our establishment satisfied.
- Our stylist here at Salon Atara specialize in a variety of services. Some of these are: Natural Styles, Hair Care, Repair of Damaged and Overprocessed Hair, Intricate Hair Cutting, Weaves and Hair Coloring. Our licensed on-site esthetician is also available offering facials as well as semi permanent lashes and semi permanent mascara, amongst other services.
- Design Essentials & Influance
- Payment method:
- debit, check, all major credit cards
- Our shop is equipped with steamers for our natural hair clients.
Owner Yvette Muhammad, Educator, and Master Stylist has had work published in London, England, Canada, and well as National Publications.
licensed, insured, board certified - cosmetologist
- Beauty Salons, Hair Stylists