Reigning Cats & DogsAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- This company was incorporated in May of 1991 and immediately began operations.
- We are not a franchise.
- The founder/operator has continued to build the business and improve the scope and quality of services offered to our clients.
- Pet sitting - traditional, in your home
- Mid day visits - in your home
- Power walks - leashed, 30 minutes, not a run
- Dog runs - leashed, 30 minutes, not a walk
- Boarding - in our private homes
- Doggy daycare - in our homesHouse sitting - 12 hour, 24 hour, and daytime only
- Pet waste removal - residential and commercial
- Other services - per client request
- Payment method:
- check, debit, travelers checks, visa, mastercard
- Quality pet care in 14 metropolitan Atlanta counties.
- These counties include Barrow, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Dawson, Dekalb Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Hall, Jackson, Walton
- Your pet sitter will always perform your pet care in a professional manner
- A considerable number of our pet sitters are certified vet techs
- Your pet sitter is our employee, not an independent contractor
- Each employee is a mature, responsible and very caring animal and pet lover
- Our pet sitters are the best alternative to kennel boarding, neighbors or kid
- Our pet sitters live and/or work near you.
- Owner operated
NAPPS - Professional Pet Sitter Certification
Security Metrics PCI Certification
Atlanta Better Business Bureau
- NAPPS - National Association of Professional Pet Sitters
- PSI - Pet Sitters International
- GNPPS - Georgia Network of Professional Pet Sitters
- The Pet Professional Guild - Force Free
- Dog Walkers USA
- Pet Waste Removal, Pet Services, Pet Training, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Sitting & Exercising Services