Outback BikesAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- We Specialize in Bikes! We carry Specialized, Bianchi, Felt, Pure Fix as well as We the People BMX Bikes! We are proud that you voted us Creative Loafing's "The Best Bike Shop in Atlanta" for the 14th year in a row. Let our staff help you with your fit issues. Our combined 25yr + experience in cycling can help you with any of your fit issues.
- We sell a wide variety of new bicycles from Specialized, Bianchi, Felt, Pure Fix, We The People. We also have a full repair shop with qualified mechanics capable of fixing your bike. Beyond that we carry a wide selection of accessory items such as helmets, lights, messenger bags and more!
- Bianchi, Chrome Messenger Bags, Felt, Pure Fix, Specialized, We the People
- Payment method:
- debit, cash, all major credit cards
- Located at the intersection of Euclid Avenue and Colquit Ave. Look for the sky blue building.
- Little Five Points, Eastside
- Bicycle Racks & Security Systems, Bicycle Shops, Bicycle Repair, Sporting Goods, Sporting Goods Repair
- Other Information:
Rarely do you find a business these days where the owner answers the phone, opens the door, responds to your emails and even rings the cash register. Outback Bikes has brought a taste of Lil 5 Points Outside the Perimeter- all the way to Dacula, GA with the owner, Pete armed with an arsenal of Bianchi and Specialized Bikes in his stable. \r My wife and I visited his store a few weekends ago in search of a road bike f... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I have found this shop to be the best shop in the atlanta area. The selection of bikes and bike related stuff is great. The staff is well trained and friendly. I purchased my first bike there in 1987 and many more since with no problems. They also sponsor numerous teams and many worthy causes. The shop has been voted best bike shop in atlanta for many years. Stop by there and form your own opinions. Recently I stoppe... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Well, its been 2 years since I wrote my first review of this shop, and that (mostly negative) review was plastered on the front of their citysearch page for two years, as well as one of their top Google results. But this shop has made some major improvements in their customer service and overall friendliness. I see on a regular basis the folks that work here reaching out to connect and help out with every cyclist tha... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Every time I walk out of Outback Bikes, I swear I'll never go back. But I give them the benefit of the doubt, and I go back. Only to be disappointed again. The staff ruins this potentially great shop. They don't understand the meaning of, ""No thanks, I'm just looking."" And when they're not overbearing, they're flat out rude.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch