Maple Street Guitars
- General Info:
- Guitar Shop with extensive selection of acoustic, electric and classical guitars as well as mandolins, banjos and ukuleles. In depth inventory of strings, accessories and sheet music. Experienced staff of 11 teachers available for guitar instruction. Expert repair staff on hand for outside repairs.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (404) 231-5271
- Alhambra, Alvarez, Blueridge, Cervantes, Collings, Eastman, Fender, G&L, Goodall, Hill, Lowden, Martin, National Resophonic, Ramirez, Santa Cruz, Taylor
- Payment method:
- check, all major credit cards
- Near the intersection of Peachtree and Piedmont roads in the heart of Buckhead, just south of Lenox Square.
- Buckhead, Buckhead Village
- Knowledgeable and helpful staff. All inventory selected and maintained for optimum performance. Expert staff for repairs and guitar lessons.
- Member of National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM)
Maple Street Guitars, Inc.
- Guitars & Amplifiers, Music Instruction-Instrumental, Musical Instruments-Repair
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Free
Maple street is the last of the great independent music stores in Atlanta since Guitar Center moved in and took over the market. The staff is professional, friendly and not prone to annoying, high-pressure pitches. What's more, everyone I've met there is a guitar aficionado with great chops and impeccable musical taste.
They have easily the most complete selection of high-end guitars I've seen in the area. I've bought my last three instruments there and every Saturday when I take my son into a guitar lesson with the brilliant Charles Williams, I am tempted to go for four.
Maple Street Guitars are a bunch of clowns!
Maple Street Guitars in Atlanta, Georgia.
Maple street guitars removed my rating of unsatisfactory, how they can do this is beyond me....talk about censorship! Go to Maple Street Guitars in Atlanta, Georgia if you want to be:
3. Laughed at
4. Put down
These clowns actually yelled at me for grabbing a guitar off of the display rack! I did not understand why I was being treated like a kid in a china shop.....I was well dressed, remained friendly and quiet and "carefully" grabbed a rather inexpensive used guitar off the rack to look at it a perhaps play it and the fruitcake (Had a haircut like Little Lord Fauntleroy~ LOL) came and yelled at me.....I have bought guitars all around the world at places such as Manny's (Now Sam Ash in NYC), Elderly, Mandolin Bros, Matt Umanov, etc, etc....and never got yelled at.....what a bunch of clowns! I'll be sure to post this all over the internet too, not just this site as they have the ability to delete what they don't want people to know! Caveat Emptor!