Junko Hair StudioAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Junko Hair Studio is Atlanta's premier hair salon. Located in Buckhead since 1991, we meet all of your hair care needs from luxurious cut and style, to coloring, highlights, shampoo and blow dry. We have expert stylists that specialize in Japanese Thermo Treatment, Digital Perms, Bridal Updos, Keratin Treatments and Keratin Complex Treatments. Come see one of our friendly stylists for your best head of hair.
- Extra Phones:
Fax Number: (404) 841-0207
- We are a Full service Beauty Salon that offers products from Aveda, Matrix, Bumble and Bumble, and Moroccan Oil. Color, Cut, Style, Highlights, Partial highlights, Facial Highlights, Eyebrow Wax, Sahmpoo and Blowout, Keratin Treatments, Japanese Thermo Treatment, digital Perm.
- Aveda, Bumble and Bumble, Matrix, Moroccan Oil
- Payment method:
- amex, cash, master card, visa, discover, debit
- Peachtree-Battle Shopping Ctr
- Buckhead, Peachtree Hills
- Some of the amenities that we offer are Free wifi, coffee, tea, water,and snacks while you wait.
- English, Japanese, Spanish
- Beauty Salons, Hair Supplies & Accessories, Hair Stylists
- Other Information:
Lee at Junko gave me great service and a great haircut. Lee was very informative on which highlights and low lights would go best with my skin tone...Lee knows her stuff! Junko is an upscale salon that's even open on Sunday. Great haircut, great service at great price... dream come true!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I was looking for a salon that was open on Sunday and stumbled on Junko. I looked up the reviews and was blown away. I thought how could a salon be that great. I booked an appointment and got Lily. She was AMAZING. Attention to detail is exceptional. She's patient and truly listens to what you want and also offers her recommendations. My haircut was probably the best cut I ever had. I have tried so many top rated hai... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I've had my hair cut by Allison twice now and she's done an amazing job both times. I have to admit that I am quite picky when it comes to my hair. I have coarse Asian hair and have been to other Asian salons, but the hairdressers have always left my hair either too short, too thin and too layered. Not Allison though...I know that I'm going to get precisely what I want when I go see her. She's very patient and easy t... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I see Lee and Lilly when I go. the last haircut was a very cute bob done by Lilly. I get SO many compliments on this cut. I love how I hardly have to do anything to it, I just wash & go. It looks good straightened or naturally fluffy. It's been a month or more and it STILL LOOKS GOOD. Lilly took time to make me feel comfortable, and she really listens & takes feedback. She's easy to talk to and very patient! Lilly, L... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Today I walked into one of the cleanest and most professional hair salons. I was immediately greeted when I walked through the door and offered coffee, tea, or bottled water. My appointment started on time, which I truly appreciate. I've been growing my hair out long, and I used to color it, so I went in expecting just a blah cut that would require another cut in the near future to get rid of the dead ends and overly... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I have been living in Atlanta for several years and have tried just about every salon that I thought was Great. I was not satisfied until I found Junko Hair Salon and Larry. Larry has been God sent to handle my hair. He is a very talented stylist that is passionate about Healthy hair and scalp. He will not recommend any service that is not needed. Most stylist would normally look at me and assume that my hair needs u... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch