Jim Ellis Hyundai
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Jim Ellis Hyundai opened its doors in 2000 with one goal in mind, to bring Atlanta customers the best savings when purchasing a new or used Hyundai. Jim Ellis is no stranger to bringing Atlanta the best.Jim Ellis began his automotive empire in 1971 starting with the Volkswagen brand. In the 38 years to follow, Mr. Ellis has accumulated 9 franchises in Atlanta and Marietta, Georgia. Mr. Ellis has proven that family and hard work goes a long way. This business has been family owned and operated since the beginning. Here at Jim Ellis Hyundai, Wes Ellis is the General Manager who will be making your shopping experience enjoyable.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (888) 696-2033
- Tires, Wheels & Alignments
- Inspection & Diagnostic Services
- Scheduled Maintenance & Tune Ups
- Oil Changes
- Cooling Systems
- Used Cars
- Payment method:
- financing available
- Automobile Parts & Supplies, Used Car Dealers, New Car Dealers, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Auto Repair & Service
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Services: Tires, Wheels & Alignments, Inspection & Diagnostic Services, Scheduled Maintenance & Tune Ups, Oil Changes, Cooling Systems
We purchased a 2011 Santa Fe from Jim Ellis Hyundai and worked with Arcie Ashley. We actually enjoyed doing business with a car dealership! We found the experience to be a refreshing change from automobile purchases we’ve made in the past. The dealership was remarkably well organized, clean and customer-focused. The pricing provided was very competitive and we received no pressure follow-up to my initial inquiry. They successfully located the vehicle we were looking for and had it brought in for us, honored their "drive out" pricing, and made the entire experience hassle-free. We treated with respect. Arcie gave us a tour of their facility and introduced to some of the Service Department staff while we were there. She provided us with an excellent orientation of the features of our Santa Fe and was very thorough and informative. She went out of her way to ensure we were comfortable with the various features of the vehicle before we ever left the parking lot. Throughout the entire process Arcie represented Jim Ellis Hyundai with the utmost courtesy and professionalism. You can rest assured that we will recommend Jim Ellis Hyundai to our friends, family and co-workers when asked about our purchase experience. Arcie stated that her goal was to exceed our expectations. As far as my wife and I are concerned, that goal was met!
06/10/2010Provided by Citysearch -
I couldn't be more pleased with the experience I had purchasing my new Hyundai Santa Fe. General manager, Wesley Ellis took time to sit down with me and helped me pick the best car for my needs. Hau-B and Alex also helped make this the best car buying experience ever. I?ll definitely be returning to Jim Ellis Hyundai for any of my future car purchases.
04/27/2010Provided by Citysearch -
Your internet staff - Darryl Baxter was great. There was no 'come ons', no attempts to have me call instead of using the internet ( which is why Rick Case did NOT get my business). Mr. Baxter was honest, easy to work with and I believe he really wanted me to be happy with my purchase. AND.....I was very happy I bought my Hyundai from Jim Ellis and through Darryl Baxter. It was the best car buying experieince I have ever had. You WILL have repeat business from me.I have already recomended Mr. Baxter to several friends and would recomed your company anytime.
10/14/2009Provided by Citysearch -
After researching Hyundai I went to do a test drive and was I surprised. Not only with the car but also with the level of professionalism by the sales staff at Jim Ellis. I purchased through their Internet Department and It was the smoothest transaction I have ever made buying a car and I will give credit to Virginia Baxter who was so nice and up front making the purchase of my Elantra Touring so easy and such a pleasure.