Jackson Larry Numismatics Inc
- General Info:
- Larry Jackson Numismatics has been a family-owned and operated business in the Atlanta area for over 40 years. We handle millions of dollars in rare coins, currency and precious metals annually. We are authorized dealers of the major coin grading services. We offer a vast array of services for our clients including building specialized collections, individual and estate appraisals, and the buying and selling of precious metals. Larry has been featured in numerous publications such as the Bank Note Reporter and Numismatic News for both his contributions as well as his knowledge of the rare coin and currency business. His dedicated staff and industry-wide contacts from 40+ years of business enable him to accurately value and market virtually any rare coin or currency item imaginable. We are also longstanding members of the Industry Council for Tangible Assets (ICTA). Please feel free to call us any time with any questions you may have. We look forward to working with you soon!
- coins, estates, gold, jewelry, pcgs, platinum, silver
- Located in the Kroger shopping center.
- Life Member of the American Numismatic Association, ICTA, PCGS & NGC Authorized Dealer
- Collectibles, Coin Dealers & Supplies, Gold, Silver & Platinum Buyers & Dealers
- Other Information:
Specialties: Stamp Collections, Memorabilia, Coins & Currency
04/25/2012Provided by Citysearch -
I had heard the name Larry Jackson Numismatics here and there at most coin shows but never really had the opportunity to meet him myself. I first learned about Larry Jackson from an older gentleman that I met at a coin show several months ago. After the man shared the experience he had with LJN Coins with me, I wanted to check it out for myself and I was equally pleased (if not more so than he was!)
They are family run and the older gentleman that was on site, I am assuming the owner, was extremely polite and even knew the guy that referred me to him, lol. Small world, but I guess everyone knows everyone in the coin industry. I am so glad I found an honest, REPUTABLE, hard working company that will go the extra mile to make sure I have what I need before I leave their store. I definitely give them 2 THUMBS UP!
11/05/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I took a large amount of non circulated, first issue - still in sealed packs from the Mint. Larry said they were strictly worth gold weight prices and was very arrogant in telling me the ""claims"" the Mint made didnt mean anything. They were just gold.....
He also viewed some OLD stamps- same crap.
No, I wont be back. He wasted my time!
04/26/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I just went to Larry Jackson Numismatics yesterday and had an awful experience. He was very rude and made me feel like an idiot. He looked down his nose at my 18th century coin and offered me half of what I just received from another reputable coin dealer. I would NEVER recommend going there!
I wanted to start by saying that I am glad to see all the great reviews on 1 company! Normally you see bad reviews but all I see on Larry Jackson are the good/better/best reviews I have ever seen!
I was looking for a coin dealer in the Metro Atlanta, GA area and found Larry Jackson in the yellow pages. The store is small but they have a ton of inventory available same day or by the end of the following business day (I was told.)
I am excited that I found a dealer that didn't try to take advantage of me and my coins.
~Customer For Life!!!
02/24/2011Provided by Citysearch -
After taking the time to research all the coin dealers in Atlanta, I came to the conclusion that Larry Jackson was the most competitive and would give me the best deal. When I arrived at the store, I was greeted by a nice young gentleman who was extremely helpful. There was another man there (introduced himself as Larry, assuming he is the owner) who was happy to take the time to answer my questions in such great depth. I left feeling like I know all there is to know about gold and silver coins! I have a ways to go in learning all there is to know about coins, but these guys helped me off to a wonderful start! I know where to always go to have my coin needs taken care of.
Larry told me to call any time I had a question but didn't have time to stop by the store. Great staff!!!