Amy has helped us this year by photographing a number of corporate events, and also shooting some head shots for members of our Chamber. She is a delightful person to work with - very professional, yet friendly and fun to be around. I've been very pleased with her work; her photos are top-notch. We are lucky that she is a part of our team!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I-Kahn Imagery PhotographyAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Give Amy a call today to learn how she can create picture perfect memories for you, your family, or your business.
- Hello, my name is Amy I. Kahn and I have had the pleasure of working in the photography industry for the past 3 decades. I have a BFA and a MFA in Fine Art Photography and I taught photography at the college level for 10 years. Photography is a wonderful and magical tool of communication, and I look forward to sharing my vision and creating photographs that document the special events in your life. I run my business by TWO simple principles, I listen to my clients needs and I shoot until you are happy with your pictures.
- Payment method:
- amex, check, discover, master card, visa
- Downtown Sandy Springs
- Portrait Photographers, Photography & Videography
Amy has a fantastic eye for capturing those unbelievable moments that no one else can. She is true professional - both with personal/family photography, as well as corporate marketing photography. I would recommend her to everyone - especially if you are looking for that photo that is a once-in-a-lifetime or one-of-a-kind shot. Creativity PLUS!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Amy is phenomenal! She takes her time to get just the right shots. She recently took a series of photographs with me and my beloved dog. She totally captured the essence of my dog's personality. Amy has also shot photographs at my parents wedding anniversary event and they were spectacular. She's terrific to work with and a real talent in her field. Highly recommended to anyone needing photography services.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse