H M Patterson - Son-Oglethorpe Hill ChaAdd to mybook
Celebrating Lives with Dignity
Open 24 Hours
- General Info:
- We are a proud member of the Dignity Memorial Network, North America's largest and most trusted network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. With more than 1,800 licensed providers in the U.S. and Canada, the Dignity Memorial brand is the name families turn to for compassionate and professional final arrangements. When you choose us as your funeral home or cemetery provider, you not only receive the compassionate care and quality service you expect from a locally operated establishment, but also the value you deserve from the largest network of funeral homes and cemeteries, including an array of services and benefits that are unmatched by any other funeral or cemetery provider. Whether your need is now or you are making final arrangements in advance, you can count on us as your local Dignity Memorial provider for professionalism, quality and service excellence. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
- The professional, experienced and dedicated staff at H.M. Patterson & Son, Oglethorpe Hill Chapel provides exceptional, compassionate care to families at a difficult time in their lives. We believe that funeral services should reflect the lives of those being honored, and we strive to create meaningful tributes to those who have meant so much to family and friends. The mission of our founder, Hyatt M. Patterson, was to provide the highest quality service and merchandise available in the funeral industry by the most professional and dedicated staff and we are committed to maintaining the same unparalleled level of service today. We're proud to be a member of the Dignity Memorial® network of more than 1,600 funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. When you choose a Dignity Memorial provider, you not only receive the compassionate care you expect from a locally operated establishment, but also the value you deserve from the largest and most trusted network of funeral, cremation and memorialization services. As a member of the Dignity Memorial network, we offer exclusive benefits, including National Transferability of Prearranged Services, the Bereavement Travel Program, the 24-Hour Compassion Helpline® and access to an acclaimed grief management library. Please contact us if you need immediate assistance, or if you would like more information about our services.
- Dignity Memorial Provider
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards, diners club
- Funeral Directors, Crematories, Funeral Supplies & Services, Cemeteries, Funeral Planning