Highland Automotive & Volvo Service
- General Info:
- We take great pride in honestly describing repairs to our customers and letting them make an informed decision regarding how and when to fix the issue. We encourage our customers to decide which repairs are really necessary based on how the car is used. People know they can trust us which has earned us a loyal following for over 35 years. Our customers know that we would never let them spend money unnecessarily. Our location is clean, comfortable, convenient to the highway, restaurants and metro Atlanta.
- Audi, Imports, Volkswagon, Volvo
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, all major credit cards, mastercard, discover
- We are located one block south of Interstate 85 at the Lenox Road/Cheshire Bridge Exit. We are at 2416 Cheshire Bridge Road. Atlanta, GA 30324
- Northeast Atlanta, Lindridge - Martin Manor
- ASE Certified Master Technicians
- Automotive Tune Up Service, Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive, Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission, Automobile Diagnostic Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Accessories
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Self, On Site, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
02/08/2011Provided by Citysearch -
First, I have never written a review for anything... ever. Second, don't listen to equeen32. I have been going to Highland for more than 6 years and they have never been anything but honest and really try to help keep costs down and as a young female who knows little about cars, it is greatly appreciated. They will tell you what needs to be done and what you can hold off on. When I moved away for a couple years I held off on my service just so they could do it when I was back in Atlanta. Just picked up my car today and they fixed my gear shift button that had been sticking, and I didn't even ask them to... nor was I charged for it... only realized it once I drove home. My boyfriend says he's never heard of a person not only liking but raving about her mechanic... until now.
01/17/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I will never send my car here again! I came to this shop with my XC90 looking for an honest shop that I can bring my car for routine repairs and maintance. This has been an experience that I wish I didn't have or wish on anyone else. Rude customer service, lack of information and when I question them about the operation of my car they told me that I should be happy it sounds better than others they have heard. I believe they prey on women and try to make the most money off of them. RUN AWAY from this shop!!
08/27/2008Provided by Citysearch -
My husband's family has been using Highland Automotive for years, probably decades, and so when we moved back to Atlanta, it was an easy choice. They are friendly, honest and reasonably priced. Put simply, I will always buy Volvos not because they are great cars, but because I want Highland Automotive to service them!
07/02/2008Provided by Citysearch -
The air conditioning in my Volvo recently stopped cooling, a condition which is totally unacceptable in Atlanta in July! So I took my car to the dealership and they estimated the repairs at $900. Then I took it to the repair shop near my home and they said the AC had so many leaks they couldn't fix it and that it should be repaired by an authorized Volvo repairman. Last, I took my car to HIGHLAND AUTOMOTIVE in Atlanta. They said they are not an authorized Volvo repair shop, but I left it with them anyway because they work on the Volvos owned by my employer. They said they found no leaks -- repaired my car in less than a day and charged me $140. That was three weeks ago, and it's still cooling like a winter breeze!