Dentistry For Children And Teens
- BBB Rating:
Regular HoursFri - SunClosed
- Pediatric Dentistry, Sedation Dentistry,Orthodontic Treatment, Restorative Dentistry, Emergency Treatment, Dental sealants, Fluoride applications, Home treatment education
- Payment method:
- cash, insurance, all major credit cards, financing available
- Dental Education, Preventive Oral Hygiene Instruction, emergency treatment
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, The American Society of Dental Anesthesia, and the Better Business Bureau
Wesley D. Powell, DDS, MS, PC
- Pediatric Dentistry, Orthodontists, Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Clinics, Endodontists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Physicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
By Appointment Only: Yes
As a parent, it's nerve-racking trying to find a pediatric dentist that leaves a positive impression on a child. The fact that my daughter loves going to the dentist is utterly fabulous. You guys are great! Everytime we walk in, from start to finnish, everyone is always smiling and has an awesome attitude.
Great experience as usual! Had a question the next day after my daughter's appt about her care and never made it past the very knowledgable asst who answered the phone. Patiently answered all of my questions and I know how busy the office is on school vacation days! Great staff & wonderful doctors!
We've had a great experience with Dentistry for Children and Teens. The front office is friendly, and the technicians are patient with my wiggly child. Plus, my son said he loves going to the dentist because of the treasure chest and toys. This office clearly operates to meet children's needs!
My daughters both love going to the dentist with Dr Powell. The waiting area is so much fun that she doesn't want to leave after her appointment. Everyone there is very friendly and makes the entire process a breeze! My 22 month old was very upset that she didn't get a cleaning when I took my older daughter last time. I never knew that a trip to the dentist could be so much fun!