The primary drawback to this location is access is very limited due to exits and traffic patterns. It is very difficult to make any left hand turns out during times of congestion,
Open 24 Hours:
- General Info:
- CVS Pharmacy in Atlanta, GA does more than fill your prescription drugs. You can buy stamps, household items and shop weekly specials on personal care, cosmetics, vitamins, baby items, and more!
- Greeting Cards
- First Aid Supplies
- American Greetings, home health, now
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Northeast Atlanta, Lindridge - Martin Manor
- Pharmacies, First Aid Supplies, Greeting Cards, Health & Wellness Products, Photo Finishing, Optical Goods, Cosmetics & Perfumes, Health & Diet Food Products
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Price Range : Average
Parking: Lot, Private
10/12/2009Provided by Citysearch -
I love how friendly the staff is at this store! Where in Atlanta can you actually find clerks that will hang up their cell phone and speak clearly?!?! At this CVS, thats where!!
When the lines are backed up, guess what?? They actually open another register! What?!? I know, thats unheard of in the metro.
If you ask for help, guess what? They actually help you find something; crazy right?!
They got it right in this store!