Dr. Lee and her staff are amazing. We had the first-ever dentist's visit for a special needs child with serious dental issues. She was compassionate, gentle, and talked us through the entire process.
Creative Dentistry Of Atlanta
Regular HoursWedClosedSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Creative Dentistry of Atlanta in Sandy Springs, GA is a comprehensive family dental practice and medical spa committed to a gentle and caring approach that focuses on aesthetic beauty and creating a smile to last a lifetime. At Creative Dentistry of Atlanta, we understand the connection between the health of your mouth to your overall wellness. We go to great lengths to provide the most comprehensive, advanced care available in Sandy Springs, Georgia in a comfortable personalized environment. The dental team at Creative Dentistry of Atlanta believes that it is never too late to take the steps to eradicate past decay or trauma, rejuvenate your teeth and feel content, happy and most of all confident with your smile. You may know that you don’t like your smile but helping you realize what you are looking for in a new and improved one is the passion of our Sandy Springs team at Creative Dentistry of Atlanta. Anitha Reddy DMD, has as a core belief that every person can have a special, unique, and beautiful smile that enhances their appearance and demeanor. Through the use of the latest dental technology and a calming professional presence we at Creative Dentistry of Atlanta will help you design and achieve the dream of your own signature “perfect smile”. Anitha Reddy DMD has hundreds of hours of comprehensive, advanced post-graduate, hands on intensive clinical training in cosmetic dentistry and the latest techniques in all phases of general dentistry. Details of these procedures are listed on our website. She and her team know that dentistry is a great way to reach individuals by way of discovery. The team takes great pride in a co-discovery process that educates, creates awareness, and allows them to advocate your oral health, confidence, and trust for a lifetime of dental care and wellness.
- Botox, CEREC, Cosmedix Skin Care, Image Skin Care, Invisalign, Juvederm, Lumineers by Cerinate, OxyGeneo, SnapOn Smile, ViziLite, Voluma, Zoom! Whitening
- Payment method:
- discover, visa, amex, mastercard, insurance, financing available, check
- Peachtree Dunwoody Medical Ctr
- ADA, AACD, Academy of General Dentistry
- Periodontists, Physicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery, Cosmetic Dentistry, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Dentists, Orthodontists, Teeth Whitening Products & Services
- Other Information:
Insurance: Delta Dental Premier
By Appointment Only: Yes
Posted: 2/1/2010Provided by Citysearch -
I am a physician and I was so happy when my pediatrician referred me to Dr. Lee 2 years ago. She really cares about each child she treats. Some offices make you feel like a mill. At Dr. Lee's office I always feel like she treats my children as people and truely cares for them.
Posted: 10/8/2009Provided by Citysearch -
Dr Lee and staff are loving, skilled and professional. Our three year old has seen them for three different events and we were always well informed and very well treated. He loves going to the dentist. He has needed no procedures other than cleaning and monitoring a loose tooth from an accident, but Dr. Lee and her staff make our little guy want to go to the dentist.
Posted: 12/14/2006Provided by Citysearch -
I don't know. Call me silly, but shouldn't a dentist return phone calls after hours? Well this one didn't after being paged 4 times.
My son had a tooth extracted, he is 8. There was some pain and bleeding after. I tried calling, but guess what.. no one ever called back. The Dentist told me on the phone the next day that ""there were some issues"" with their answering service, but quickly then turned the conversation to the fact that she has treated hemopheliacs and other ""much more serious"" situations, and she doubted that it should have concerned me that he was still having some bleeding and a lot of pain. He was crying. To her.. in our conversation, there was no sensitivity to this.
I say.. there are many dentists in Atlanta. Find one with an answering service that works and that takes responsibility for POOR SERVICE....
Posted: 6/16/2006Provided by Citysearch -
My child goes to Dr. Lee...she is wonderful!!!!!! I tell everyone I know to go to her....when your child walks in, you are the only person that matters to Dr. Lee and her staff...she has personality plus but also is extremely intelligent...she makes what she does looks simple which to me is the mark of a true professional.