I've had lots of endoscopic dental work but this experience was really painful. The dentist didn't numb me and I still am having pain and bruising from the injection. I don't think a single person in this office is trained in sterile technique with the way they use gloves and equipment. The devices are old and outdated, FILTHY, and strewn all over the place. Will not be returning. Please Please look for another dental office and save yourself pain and infection.
Coast Dental North Druid Hills
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- If youre looking for a dentist office in North Druid Hills, Atlanta, youve found us! Welcome to Coast Dental North Druid Hills. Our Atlanta dentist and caring team offer comprehensive dental services to help you look and feel your best. Give us a call at (404) 315-7375 to see how we can help you. We believe your visit to the dentist should be as pleasant and stress-free as possible. That's why our dentist office in North Druid Hills, Atlanta was designed with our patients' comfort in mind. Whether you need a general check-up or require extensive dental work, we'll answer all of your questions in a relaxed, friendly setting.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (800) 327-6453
- Dentistrx Zoom Whitening Breathrx, invisalign, zoom
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Loehmann's Plz
- Northeast Atlanta, Lindridge - Martin Manor
- AMERICAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION
- Other Information:
Insurance: Delta Dental PPO, DeltaCare USA, Delta Dental Premier
By Appointment Only: No
I would recommend... with some hesitation
My experience went something like the following: I was able to download the forms online and fill them out before I arrived (which did save time); I was greeted by a friendly staff; lobby was quaint; I was hesitant when I went into the back rooms… I was not impressed with the layout… rooms were small and right next to each other… and desperately in need of paint on the walls because the old paint is chipping on some parts; other than that ...view moreI LOVED the dentist and I was impressed with the dental hygienist (who cleaned my teeth).
My only complaint would be with the women who took me back… maybe she had a bad morning, but she was not nice and did not care about me or my concerns. The dentist’s knowledge and care made up for that. My advice to them is to paint the walls to a pastel blue or green… PRIMER FIRST!view less