I've had great experiences with all of these doctors (with diagnosis and referrals to specialist) and the nurses are so sweet and patient with parents and sick kids alike. Appointments usually run on time or with a short wait which I appreciate!
Children's Medical Group PC
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Children's Medical Group has been providing pediatric care for babies, children and adolescents for more than 60 years. It has a professional staff of physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants that provides services as per guidelines set by the American Academy of Pediatrics. The center provides emergency, urgent care and hospital services. In addition, Children's Medical Group participates in a variety of private medical insurance plans. Children's Medical Group, established in 1947, is located in Atlanta.
- All Physicians Are Board Certified & FAAP, Complete Pediatric & Adolescent Care, , Triage Nurses, Weekend hours, Convenient locations, Meet and Greet for expectant parents, Prenatal visits, Well and sick appointments from birth to 21 years of age, Sports physicals, Laboratory services, Nurse appointments, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, counseling and treatment, Nutritional Counseling
- Payment method:
- visa, discover, insurance
- Our in-town Atlanta office is located in the Century Center office park near the intersection of Clairmont Road and I-85 in northeastern Atlanta.
- In House Lab, On line Patient Center, Walk in Hours for Established Patients, After Office Hours Answer Service, Nurse Advice, Non-Emergency Calls
- Medical Clinics, Medical Service Organizations, Nurses, Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General, Clinics, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics, Physicians & Surgeons
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Self, On Site, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
By Appointment Only: Yes
Love this practice! We've been going here since we moved to Atlanta and have never had a complaint. They're always nice, efficient and responsive. We usually see Marietta but have seen other practitoners and they've all been great. It's kind of a big practice which means they have great office hours and at the same time it's always felt comfortable and safe.
Part of Children's Medical Group. It's a large practice but that means always can see someone if it's urgent. Love Dr. Calk patient, and takes time to listen to your questions. Highly recommended!
We have had such a great experience with this group thus far. My son sees Dr. Rudnicki and loves her. She is very good with kids and is always willing to answer any questions I may have.
Physicians are very knowledgeable, hours are accommodating to schedules. Certain staff better with special needs than others.
CMG has been my daughter's pediatrician for over 10 years now. They have a large number of doctors and CNMs on staff and I've never had a problem getting an appointment. They have a large waiting room with a separate area for well visits vs. kids coming in with an illness.
Smart, compassionate care. All practitioners are terrific. We use Dr. Colton, he is very impressive and has helped get our daughter's illnesses under control.
Dr Rudnicki is wonderful. We have never had a bad experience with the entire group and love that they have some weekend hours.
Love this practice! Always well taken care of when we need them. On site lab helps with sick visits.
We have been going to children's medical for 8 years and have been very pleased with the service and care. They even have Saturday hours for sick appointments. Dr Colton has been our primary provider. Their staff is great with the kids!