- Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics, Physicians & Surgeons
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, check, cash, insurance
- Services/Product offered:
- Bone Disease/Tumor, Foot and Ankle, Hip, Limb Deformity, Neuromuscular, Spine, Sports Medicine and Trauma/Fracture conditions.
Mon - Fri 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Stryker, DJO
- Dr. Jed Axelrod Dr. Michael Busch Dr. Dennis Devito Dr. Jorge Fabregas Dr. Jill Flanagan Dr. Steve Kroll Dr. David Marshall Dr. Robert Montero Dr. William Primos Dr. Michael Schmitz Dr. Tim Schrader Dr. Cliff Willimon Chuck Coppinger, PA-C J. Brian Kelly, PA-C Nancy Kralovich, PA-C Rebecca Lunsford, PA-C Lynda Palmer, PA-C Ashley Thomas, PA-C Keri Willis, PA-C W. Ed Wilson, PA-C Derek Zefo, PA-C Stephanie de Jager, NP Veronica Hill, NP Kirsten Warnock, NP Dave Kloehs, AT-C Melissa Leake, AT-C
- Extra Phones:
4042551933: (404) 255-1933
- English, Spanish
Our three year old broke her clavicle on vacation and our pediatrician recommended we follow up with Children’s Orthopedics of Atlanta. I scheduled an appointment a week in advance at the Alpharetta location. Within that week, the appointment changed three separate times. I was left 2 voicemails with the 2 old appointment times/days and received a letter with the incorrect information. Once we did arrive at our ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Thank you for your review. We are equally disappointed that your experience was not a good one. It is not typical for an appointment to change and unfortunately it happened to you twice. There is no excuse for unprofessional behavior and for that we are sincerely sorry. Our front desk staff is trained for multiple insurance carriers and even open HMO plans do often need a referral. Again, we apologize for your inconveniences and do hope that you will give us another attempt to show you our professionalism and fantastic patient care.
This is an exceptionally caring group of doctors. They ask good questions and spend time with you,Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with us at Children's Orthopaedics of Atlanta. We pride ourselves on our patient care. Thank you for the time you took to let others know how great our doctors are.
you never will see a doctor, only pc,long line, rude front desk,we had a horrible experience.not recommended!!!Was this review helpful?Yes No(1)|Flag Abuse
Thank you for your feedback, and we are so sorry that you did not have a good experience. Our physician assistants are highly trained and qualified to see almost all our patients. We have surgical physicians as well as non-surgical to best serve our patients' needs. We are committed to quality and service and hope that you will allow us to serve you in the future.