This Dr. is very old fashioned and stuck in his ways. He does not know what current policies are and what needs to be done to assist parents in providing today's care to our kids. His staff is constantly reminding him where he left something or saying, remember dr. Thomas you did that or said this."" They treat him like he is the child, Time to move on when your mind is slipping like that and you should not put ou... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Children's Orthopaedics of AtlantaAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Children's Orthopaedics of Atlanta (COA) is a private medical practice specializing in the treatment of orthopaedic conditions in infants, children, adolescents and young athletes. Located in eight convenient metro Atlanta locations, COA is one of the most respected medical practices in the country and dedicated solely to the treatment of kids
- Extra Phones:
4042551933: (404) 255-1933
- Bone Disease/Tumor, Foot and Ankle, Hip, Limb Deformity, Neuromuscular, Spine, Sports Medicine and Trauma/Fracture conditions.
- Stryker, DJO
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, check, cash, insurance
- English, Spanish
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Dr. Jed Axelrod Dr. Michael Busch Dr. Dennis Devito Dr. Jorge Fabregas Dr. Jill Flanagan Dr. Steve Kroll Dr. David Marshall Dr. Robert Montero Dr. William Primos Dr. Michael Schmitz Dr. Tim Schrader Dr. Cliff Willimon Chuck Coppinger, PA-C J. Brian Kelly, PA-C Nancy Kralovich, PA-C Rebecca Lunsford, PA-C Lynda Palmer, PA-C Ashley Thomas, PA-C Keri Willis, PA-C W. Ed Wilson, PA-C Derek Zefo, PA-C Stephanie de Jager, NP Veronica Hill, NP Kirsten Warnock, NP Dave Kloehs, AT-C Melissa Leake, AT-C
- Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics, Physicians & Surgeons
Our three year old broke her clavicle on vacation and our pediatrician recommended we follow up with Children’s Orthopedics of Atlanta. I scheduled an appointment a week in advance at the Alpharetta location. Within that week, the appointment changed three separate times. I was left 2 voicemails with the 2 old appointment times/days and received a letter with the incorrect information. Once we did arrive at our ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Thank you for your review. We are equally disappointed that your experience was not a good one. It is not typical for an appointment to change and unfortunately it happened to you twice. There is no excuse for unprofessional behavior and for that we are sincerely sorry. Our front desk staff is trained for multiple insurance carriers and even open HMO plans do often need a referral. Again, we apologize for your inconveniences and do hope that you will give us another attempt to show you our professionalism and fantastic patient care.
This is an exceptionally caring group of doctors. They ask good questions and spend time with you,Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with us at Children's Orthopaedics of Atlanta. We pride ourselves on our patient care. Thank you for the time you took to let others know how great our doctors are.
Reading the previous review of Dr. Thomas, I just want to add our experience. He has been our pediatrician since our oldest son (now 9) was born. We have 4 children. So we've had lots and lots and lots of visits over the years! We all love Dr. Thomas. The children look forward to their visits because he is fun and great with the kids. I also have great confidence in him as a doctor. We've had our share of sick... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
My experience with Dr Thomas has been great. He and his staff are very professional. I initially chose him because he was close to my OB/GYN. My son is my first child and I was really trepidatious about making the wrong choice. Dr. Thomas came to see my baby every single day that we were in the hospital post delivery. He would come in very delightfully and say, ""I just came to check on my baby."" My son is now 19 mo... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
you never will see a doctor, only pc,long line, rude front desk,we had a horrible experience.not recommended!!!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Thank you for your feedback, and we are so sorry that you did not have a good experience. Our physician assistants are highly trained and qualified to see almost all our patients. We have surgical physicians as well as non-surgical to best serve our patients' needs. We are committed to quality and service and hope that you will allow us to serve you in the future.
Dr Thomas provided one of the worst health care experiences to my children this far.\r After prescribing antibiotics 8 times to my 1 year old in less than 5 months he repeatedly denied giving us a referral to see a specialist. After consulting 2 other pediatricians my fears were confirmed; my daughter should have seen an specialist long before all those rounds of antibiotics. I changed doctors and my daughter has be... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch