I started my skin care journey at a dermatologist office. I had a few acne scars that I wanted to correct. The dermatologist convinced me to get laser resurfacing ($1,500), so I did. It made the problem worse.... I had hyperpigmentation AND the original scars. The dermatologist convinced me to do the treatment again and avoid the sun, so that's what I did. My problem did get a little better, but not what I expected after spending $3,000. I found Dr. Jarmuz online and decided to give he...view morer a try. I set an appointment for a fotofacial. When I spoke to Dr. Jarmuz she put me on a very easy skin care regimen and I wound up not needing the fotofacial. Dr. Jarmuz was so nice and caring and she saved me from spending more money than I needed to. Every time I go to BFPS they take pictures and show me the progress and I am always amazed at how far I have come using only creams. I also had a chemical peel from the aesthetician, Holly. My skin looks much better. Holly is so sweet and very knowledgeable. She explained everything to me in such a nice way. I will never go to a dermatologist for skin care again. If you want to look your absolute best and want the best customer service.... call Buckhead Facial Plastic Surgery.view lessProvided by Citysearch
Buckhead Facial Plastic SurgeryAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- At Buckhead Plastic Surgery, facial plastic surgeons Dr. Theresa Jarmuz and Dr. Anita Sethna provide their patients with a menu of services to choose from. Procedures such as face lift, eyelid surgery and rhinoplasty are available as well as a wide variety of medical spa services like Botox Cosmetic and laser hair removal.
- Extra Phones:
Fax Number: (404) 261-3996
- Plastic Surgery
- Botox Cosmetic, HydrelleTM, JUVEDERM Injectable Gel, Radiesse, Restylane, Sculptra
- Payment method:
- amex, check, discover, financing available, master card, visa, mastercard, cash
- Dr. Jarmuz serves men and women in Georgia communities including Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Marietta, and Roswell.
- Randall Mill, Buckhead
- Free parking available.
- English, Spanish
- The American Board of Otolaryngology (head and neck surgery) and by The American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, The American Medical Association, The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, The American Academy of Otolaryngology, The Atlanta Medical Women's Alliance, The Medical Association of Georgia
- Skin Care, Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery, Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive, Medical Spas
- Other Information:
Parking: Street, Lot, Valet, Private
By Appointment Only: Yes
I wanted to loose some of my jowls and neck fat. I was told that I would have a great surgery and would leave looking great by her and her nurses. Nothing more. It is exactly the opposite. My cheeks stretched so tight that they are gathered in deep folds up to the top of my ears. It is a nightmare. And rather than fix it, she expects me to pay thousands more for fillers which I now really don't trust her for. I wish I had seen this site before going to her. I wonder how some doctors ca...view moren sleep at night.
If a miracle happens and anything changes in my face or my dealings with this doctor, I will amend my review.view less
I have been so pleased with Dr. Jarmuz that I drive about 3 hours to see her. I have had sculptra and botox with great results -NO bruising or discomfort! She and her staff are very friendly and are also are very timely -they do not ""over-schedule"" as they value your time -which I very much appreciate! I have recommended her to other friends who also feel the trip to her office is definitely worth the expertise and quality of care she provides!!!Provided by Citysearch
Dr Jarmuz did my face lift and was to add filler under my eyes to reduce the hollowness. She pulled one side of my face tighter than the other. She used filler to expand my cheekbones ( totally unexpected) which has given me even a more hollow look under my eyes.
I have had several injections of Sculptra (by another amazing doctor) to add back volume to my face and to attempt to balance the unevenness she created.
If you are considering a procedure that requires you to be an...view moreesthesized make sure you see a live person who has had the same procedure before you chose your doctor.view less