Worst CUSTOMER SERVICE and extremely high prices. Go to ebay and get the exact same dress for thousands LESS. When we went in for our appointment they treated us like we did not exist. Maybe we were not dressed properly for them but DO NOT JUDGE HOW SOMEONE DRESSES AS TO IF THEY HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PURCHASE YOUR DRESSES OR NOT. WE CAN AFFORD YOUR DRESSES but were treated like we did not matter. I would not do busi... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Bridals By LoriAdd to My Book
Mon 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Tue 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Thu 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sun 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- More Info:
- Additional brands we carry:Eve of MiladyJames CliffordJudd WaddellKenneth PoolLazaroMarisaRomona KevezaRiviniTara KeelyWattersDonna MorganBari JayBill LevkoffDessyJim HjelmLazarowTooUrsala of SwitzerlandDaymorMontageRina di MontellaHugo BossJoseph AbboudMichael KorsIke BeharSherri HillJasz CoutureJovaniLa FemmeTony Bowls
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (404) 252-2113
- Full service bridal super store. Couture bridal gowns starting at $2300. Immediate delivery Sale Gowns starting at $600.Bridesmaid, mother and guest gowns.Party & prom gowns.Tuxedo sales and rental.Only the top designer brands are offered in all departments. Call for information and an appointment.
- Amsale, Bari Jay, Bill Levkoff, Christos, Daymor, Dessy, Donna Morgan, Eve of Milady, Hugo Boss, Ike Behar, James Clifford, Jasz Couture, Jesus Piero, Jim Hjelm, Joseph Abboud, Judd Waddell, Kenneth Pool, Lazaro, Liz Fields, Marisa, Michael Kors, Montage, Rina di Montella, Rivini, Romona Keveza, Sherri Hill, Tara Keely, Ursala of Switzerland, Watters, wtoo
- Payment method:
- check, debit, discover, visa, master card, cash
- 6021 Sandy Springs CircleAtlanta, Georgia 30328corner of Hammond Dr and sandy Springs Circle in front of Kroger
- Close parking with handicap spaces. Elevator service & bathrooms.
black tie BY LORI
- Bridal Shops, Wedding Supplies & Services, Clothing Stores, Formal Wear Rental & Sales, Men's Clothing, Tuxedos, Women's Clothing
The most absolute WORST customer service I have ever had. There are no words to describe. As a bridesmaid, you are not even considered remotely important or worthy of communication, letting you know if the dress (that I paid for IN FULL) is even in! I had to find out through a friend of a friend, really? Give your bridal business to a company that actually cares about your entire bridal party and not about some s... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
We are not sure what this customer's complaint is? For many years our policy is to notify the bride when her event's special ordered bridesmaids items/gowns are received. We notify the bride when the gowns arrive and have gone through our in house quality control process. The bride is then responsible to let her attendants know the items have arrived, usually a happy time for all. Customers are able to call, email for personal order status and also can access their account information through bridals by lori's website. Within the customer's on line account web page, up to the minute order status is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
They are HORRIBLE to there costomers that are "not on the show". My bridesmaids and I had to pick out our dresses by ourselves and we had to try them on by ourselves. After we choose they came to do messurements and they did them wrong and ordered our dresses wrong and on top of a $300.00 dress my girls had to pay another charge for a bigger dress of 40.00 then of course when they come in they fell completl... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
We are sorry for any inconveniences you may had. Unfortunately bridesmaid gowns are special ordered and sized based upon a designers size chart. We provide sizing tips to attendants for measurements not taken within our store. We suggest a size if the measurements are taken in the store, but the size ordered is ultimately chosen by the attendant. We do everything in our power to correct a mistake especially if the dress size ordered is different than the dress sized received. If the size ordered matches the dress received then the manufacturer will not exchange the gown. 95% of the gowns ordered have to be custom fitted, which is explained to each and every bride.