Braxton Automotive on Howell Mill provides botched oil changes and poor customer service from Owner Steve Braxton. I had two botched oil changes over a one year period with the most recent being 1/2015. Oil light came on next day and found car was 2 quarts low. Even with that I called 3/2015 to get brakes done. Manager assured me they would take care of me and make up for past discrepancies. While I was en route, he ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Braxton Automotive - Volvo, BMW, Mini & Land Rover SpecialistAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Braxton Automotive Group, Inc. has been serving Atlanta's Volvo, BMW, Mini and Land Rover owners since 1998. We have grown to be one of the premier independent service facilities in the Atlanta metro area. Braxton Automotive Group, Inc. was founded by Steven Braxton, a Bosch Certified and Master ASE Certified technician. Mr. Braxton has 25 years of automotive experience, including extensive Volvo and BMW factory training. Along with Steven is an outstanding team of automotive professionals with over 100 years of combined experience. In addition to experience, Braxton Automotive Group, Inc. has a modern, well-equipped shop with the latest tooling, diagnostic equipment and factory technical information systems. Call us today for all of your repair, service, and maintenance needs.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (404) 367-9859
- Tune Up, Maintenance, Service, Repairs, Brake Repair, Air Conditioning Repair, Alignments, Balancing, Tire Rotation, New Tires, Oil Change, Engine Repair, Transmission Repair, Coolant, Muffles, Shocks, Struts, Suspension, Electrical, Fuel Injection Pre Purchase Inspections, Coding & Programming, Emissions Diagnostics, Ask about our one free tow a year program.
- LAND ROVER
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, check, company card, debit, discover, insurance, visa
- Conveniently located off the I-75 Howell Mill Rd exit.
- Berkeley Park, Northwest Atlanta
- FREE Wi-Fi,Same Day Service,Shuttle Service,Refreshments,Financing Available,Warranty
All Technicians are ASE or Bosch Certified.
Braxton Auto Group
- Auto Transmission, Auto Repair & Service
Braxton Automotive is my regular mechanic and has been for about 5 years. While they specialize in BMWs, Volvos and Minis, I have taken my Infiniti and Acura there without any problem. They are fast, courteous, and above all HONEST. They may not be the cheapest in town, but I believe they charge fair prices, and in return, I get quality work and can be sure that I'm not getting taken. Steve Braxton is about as go... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I've taken my car here a couple times and have found them to be nice but overpriced, but my most recent visit was why I won't go back. I had an issue with my tail lights and an O2 sensor (which they got me for over $500!) but when I got the car back my rear door locks didn't work! When I asked them to assume the fault and take care of the issue, they said that my car was old and the door locks failed on their own. ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I tTook my Mini here for the first time this week for an oil change. I had enough of the terrible service at the Mini dealership and was so happy to find Braxton. They completed my oil change in less than 30 minutes, and charged about 1/3 of what the dealership charges. \r \r Bottom line: Braxton completed the service in the time it would have taken to just get the car checked in at the dealership.\r \rLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch