Book a Table
- General Info:
- European Farmhouse Cuisine. Owner/Chef Marla Adams and Chef Justin Kurtz join to bring a rustic European dining experience to Atlanta. Spring brings a bright Lamb Stew in a Savory Pastry Crust. Summer ushers in Paella and Georgia Peaches. Fall calls for Braised Short Ribs and in winter, the guests demand Marla's Cassoulet. New England Sole, Alaskan Halibut, Georgia Shrimp and Ahi Tuna find their way to the menu when each is at its prime. Chef Justin's pastas, lovely marinades and spices bring earthiness and richness to the mix. Imagine yourself dining al fresco on a terrace or withing a cozy restaurant in the country side of France, Italy, or Spain.
- Payment method:
- mastercard, all major credit cards, visa, master card, amex, discover
- Price Range:
- $35 ++ per person
- Three blocks south of Ponce de Leon Avenue on North Highland Ave.
- Gluten Free Menu. ADA Wheelchair Accessible.
- French Restaurants, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Cuisines: Spanish, Mediterranean, French, Italian, European, Diner, Continental, Cafe, Omelets
Price Range : Average