American Cancer SocietyAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- The American Cancer Society is the nationwide community-based voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives and diminishing suffering from cancer through research, education, advocacy, and service. With more than 2 million volunteers nationwide, the American Cancer Society is one of the oldest and largest voluntary health agencies in the United States. The society consists of a headquarters office with 13 chartered divisions throughout the United States and a presence in most communities. The headquarters office is responsible for overall planning and coordination of the society s programs for cancer information delivery, cancer control and prevention, advocacy, resource development and patient services. In addition, it provides technical support and materials to divisions and local offices. It also administers the intramural and extramural research programs. The American Cancer Society is headquartered in Atlanta and has additional operations in the city.
- Extra Phones:
Primary Phone: (404) 816-1262
TollFree: (800) 227-2345
- Adrenal Cancer, Bone Cancer, Leukemia, Kidney Cancer, Penile Cancer, Retinoblastoma, Pancreatic Cancer, Hodgkin Disease, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma In Children
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, amex, discover, visa
- Cancer Educational, Referral & Support Services