Thomas M Quinn - SonsAdd to mybook
Celebrating Lives with Dignity
Open 24 Hours
- General Info:
- We are a proud member of the Dignity Memorial Network, North America's largest and most trusted network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. With more than 1,800 licensed providers in the U.S. and Canada, the Dignity Memorial brand is the name families turn to for compassionate and professional final arrangements. When you choose us as your funeral home or cemetery provider, you not only receive the compassionate care and quality service you expect from a locally operated establishment, but also the value you deserve from the largest network of funeral homes and cemeteries, including an array of services and benefits that are unmatched by any other funeral or cemetery provider. Whether your need is now or you are making final arrangements in advance, you can count on us as your local Dignity Memorial provider for professionalism, quality and service excellence. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
- T.M. Quinn & Sons Funeral Homes are dedicated to helping you celebrate your life or that of a loved one with a funeral and memorial service befitting of the life lived. As part of the Dignity Memorial® network, T.M. Quinn & Sons Funeral Homes will ensure you not only receive the compassionate care you expect from a locally operated establishment, but also the value you deserve from North America's largest network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. Our services include National Transferability, Bereavement Travel Services, Child/Grandchild Protection, 24-Hour Compassion Helpline® and other programs designed to help you with the myriad questions and issues that arise when a death occurs. T.M. Quinn & Sons Funeral Homes are also there for you if you'd like to plan your funeral, cremation or cemetery services in advance. Planning ahead is a responsible, caring act that can reduce stress for your grieving loved ones. It's easy to understand how making decisions now about your final arrangements can help assure those left behind that your wishes are being honored. The Dignity Memorial network: America's leading funeral homes and cemeteries, united to bring you the services you need when it matters most.
- Dignity Memorial Provider
- Northwestern Queens, Astoria
- Funeral Directors, Crematories, Cemeteries, Funeral Planning, Funeral Supplies & Services