Yes , indeed - top star rating ( ***** ) Ms. Morghan Richardson , Esq . and Paul R , Esq. helped me in an extremely difficult and distressful situation ( where other lawyers simply failed , while charging much larger fees ) ; Ms. Morghan and Paul are professional and expeditious ; yet , generous with their time allocated to my case ; MOST IMPORTANT TO ME - Ms. Morghan and Paul response to my concerns was very se... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Richardson Legal PLLCAdd to mybook
Divorce & Family / Mediation & Legal Services
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Mon - Fri9:30 am - 7:00 pm
- General Info:
- My practice is focused on divorce mediation, collaborative divorce and traditional, adversarial divorce litigation. I am also experienced in family law issues that accompany divorce, such as child support and custody, spousal support and marital property issues. Another area of my practice is the handling of No-Fault divorce cases for a flat-rate, as well as the review of separation agreements or memoranda of understanding after a successful mediation. My philosophy is to approach each case from the perspective of the best interests of my clients. Typically, this approach is one of low-conflict and low-cost. Divorce Mediation is a better alternative to traditional (in-court) fighting because it takes some of the stress and pressure of divorce off the children, and allows the divorcing couples to re-shape their relationship with a focus on placing their kids' interests first. Of course, some cases are not suited for mediation and require the skills of an aggressive courtroom attorney. This is where my experience representing Fortune-500 companies in the national and international high-stakes litigation arena will benefit you. My former corporate clients typically refused to settle, providing me with first-hand experience in "no-holds-barred," multi-million dollar courtroom fights.
- * Divorce and Family Mediation * Collaborative Divorce * Traditional Divorce and Family Legal Services * Child Custody * Family Law * Alimony * Annulment * Domestic Partnerships * Domestic Violence * Equitable Distribution * Family Mediation * Gay And Lesbian Family Law * International Family Law * Interstate Support * Legal Separation Agreements * Marital Agreement * Marital Property Distribution * Marital Property Law * Marital Property Settlements * No Fault Divorce * Non-Traditional Family Law * Paternity * Post Divorce Modification * Postnuptial Agreements * Premarital Agreements * Restraining Orders * Spousal Support * Uncontested Divorce * Fathers Rights * Litigation * Trial Practice
- Payment method:
- paypal, all major credit cards, check, debit
By Appointment Only. Flexible appointment times available.
We are located off the Broadway stop of the N/Q trains in Astoria, and not far from the Steinway stop on the M/R trains.
- We are a few stops on the N/Q outside of Manhattan, convenient to all of Queens and Brooklyn. We have a municipal parking lot next to the building.
New York State Bar Association Member
New York State Council on Divorce Mediation
New York State Bar Association member; Queens Bar Association; New York State Council on Divorce Mediation.
- Divorce Attorneys, Divorce Assistance, Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, Mediation Services
Mrs Morghan Ricardson repesented me in my divcorce proceeding and family court. She is a GREAT lawyer and she is a very caring person. Morghan answered all my questions and never failed to promptly return calls or emails. She always made time to see me and was always on time for court proceeding. She is a very seasoned lawyer and very truthful. Morghan has been a great counselor to me. She helped me... read more get ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Morghan is not only an extremely competent and experienced attorney, she is also a sensitive person who walked me through an unusual and complicated separation and divorce. She was tough and aggressive when appropriate, yet professional throughout. The result was a divorce that I feel is in both parties' best interest, and completed in a dignified manner.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Ms. Richardson was not only helped me understand fully my rights and choices in regards to child custody and child support but she was so generous with the time and care she took to attend to my situation. I am so thankful for her help and attention. I can't recommend her enough!!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Ms Richardson helped me with questions regarding child support and tax returns. Her treatment of my query was prompt, helpful and professional. She did a great job of getting to the heart of the matter, and was able to provide me with a succinct explanation from a legal perspective. What was previously fairly murky in my mind is now crystal clear thanks to Ms Richardson's help. Highly recommended.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse