Law Office of Monica SaranAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- The Law Office of Monica Saran is providing an individual attention to each client’s case. We put our clients first. Each client situa Saran is advising the clients according to the latest immigration laws. Our practice covers the full range of immigration issues from family based visas to consular processing and naturalization. Family Visas - The Law Offices of Monica Saran will advise you about the best ways to obtain a visa or change status for a member of your family. She helps US citizens and lawful permanent residents overcome obstacles to gain entry for family members and fiancés or permit them to remain in the USA. Monica Saran represents and advises clients who needs assistance with immigration visas for Fiancé, Spouse, Parents, Children and other relatives. Naturalization- The Law Office of Monica Saran advises permanent residents interested in U.S. citizenship about the naturalization process. We help applicants for citizenship to overcome obstacles that might come up. Monica Saran reviews all citizenship applications carefully with the clients to make sure that they are eligible for citizenship while addressing any problems that might interfere with the naturalization process. Consular Visa Processing- This process is necessary for those living abroad seeking to enter the U. S legally. It is also necessary for U.S. citizens trying to bring family members, fiancés to the U.S. Divorce- Super fast uncontested divorces. Call Today! I provided prenuptial agreements for clients.
The law firm can represent clients in all type of immigration cases such as:
- I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence
- I-130 Petition for Alien Relative
- I-751 Removal of Condition of Residence
- I-129 Fiance Petition
- K3 Visa
- I-360 Battered Spouse
- N-400 Citizenship
- N-600 Citizenship through parent
- I-90 Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card
- I-539 Change of status & Extension of Visa
- B1/B2 Visitor Visa
- I-102 Application for Replacement/ Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure
- I-131 Application for Travel Document
- Political Asylum
- H1B visas
- O1-Visa for artist
- Cancelation of Removal, Deportation
- Family cases Uncontested divorces
- Prenuptial AgreementMonica Saran Nace is providing legal services on immigration matters and family law at reasonable fees.
- Astoria, Northwestern Queens
- English, Romanian, Spanish
- Admitted to bar in New York. Education: Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law-Yeshiva University Babes- Bolyai- Law University Classes: New York Immigration Coalition New York, New York Associations: AILA- American Immigration Lawyer Association Member - Immigration Law committee- City Bar Justice NY New York State Bar Association New York Immigration Coalition New York City Bar Experience: Counselor- Non For Profit Center- Queens, NY ( February 2007- February 2008 Paralegal- Immigration Law Office- NY, NY ( February 2008- March 2009) Area of Practice Immigration Family Law Message from the owner The Law Office's goal is to provide the best service at very reasonable prices. Clients can rest assure that they will be informed with regards to their cases and their phone calls answered all the times.
Law Office of Monica Saran- Nace, P.C.
- Attorneys, Administrative & Governmental Law Attorneys, Immigration Law Attorneys, Immigration & Naturalization Consultants, Family Law Attorneys, Divorce Attorneys
Before we met Monica Saran we visited other lawyers but no one seemed interested in what we wanted to say and they just wanted to rush us into the process of adjustment of status. She really listened to us. Monica was very patient, attentive and professional at the same time. We were informed in every step of the process, all of our questions were answered and every phone call was returned in a timely manner. Our cas... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuseionela201306/30/2013
I recently had the pleasure of working with Monica Saran. She was on top of every situation, answered to my many questions.I am going to continue to use Monica in the future and highly reccomend Monica to any who need a "professional immigration attorney" Do not hesitate to use Monica Saran any time!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseCanchosoBedbug02/18/2013
Thank you Monica for all the time and help you provided me in this long process of my divorce and my citizenship. You represented me well under all circumstances and answered any questions I had professionally. I am very thankful for all the work you did for me.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseIoanaT02/03/2013
Your service was extremely professional and friendly. I got the much needed sunshine back into my life thanks to Monica Saran. I just wanted to express my sincere thanks to her, she has been absolutely amazing and has been extremely helpful throughout my green card process. I would not have been able to do this without her. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking a most reliable lawyer of immigration solicitors. ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseDaniela198301/14/2013
Me and my husband have only good things to say about Monica. I was extremely stressed about my residency status before I met Monica. She assured me that everything will be alright and guided me through the whole process. She was always there for me and she answered to all my questions and concerns. She was very organized and made sure that my folder is not missing anything. Thanks to her, I passed the interview in 3 ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseMap & Directions
3093 31st St, Astoria, NY 11102
- Photos should be clear and in focus
- Photos should be of the business, product or service, not an illustration or clip art
- Photos should not be an advertisment or include contact information.