Artopolis Bakery Inc
- General Info:
- Two Years in the Making from the Shores of Greece to the Shores of New York City, A New Concept in Baking- Artopolis It is an Odyssey of confectionery, a tapestry of pastries, breads, cakes, tarts, pies, and creations of Mediterranean Delights that will take your tasting experience from the Alpha to the Omega. Even more amazing is the fact that this idea materialized into two forty foot containers carrying a masterpiece in carpentry that now embraces the premises of 23-18 31st Street in Astroria, New York. Winning various awards from Zagat Ratings since the doors opened in 2010 and even winning awards on City Search, can validate just a few reasons why people enjoy coming and ordering from Artopolis Bakery. Lastly, we welcome you to be your own judge and try what we have to offer.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (231) 831-7878
Phone: (718) 213-4841
Fax Number: (718) 728-0066
- * Anniversary Cakes * Baklava * Birthday Cakes * Breads * Cookies * Divorce Cakes * Galaktoboureko * Greek Favorites * Kataifi * Pastries * Petite Fours * Tarts * Wedding Cakes
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Astoria, Northwestern Queens
- English, Greek
Artopolis Bakery Patisserie
- Wedding Cakes & Pastries, Dessert Restaurants, Bakeries, Grocery Stores
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Average
06/09/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I stopped in the other day for an ice coffee. When I walked in everything looked too good to pass up. So I got to pick what I wanted and enjoyed a pistachio biscotti with my delicious coffee. While I was there I walked around and noticed that they have a great selections of cakes and other yummy treats, my next bbq or family party I will def. be bringing my cake from Artopolis. yummy!
11/05/2006Provided by Citysearch -
Wonderful authentic greek sweets. Coffee`s great too. If you`re ever in astoria, definitely a great address. The only thing I wasn`t crazy about were the cheese pies. They were dry and heavy. They should light and flaky. However, the cooking are all wonderful! A must try! And the place is beautiful. My only exception for a strip mall!
07/06/2005Provided by Citysearch -
This place has the best desserts/baked goods around! I frequently come here, and have tried a variety of things from the Raspberry Mousse to the baklava to the bougatsa to the spinach pie and even the bread...and its all phenomenal. The desserts look as good as they taste. The staff is very patient and helpful.