I've used Tunnel Vision for many years, and have had a much clearer time seeing with the quality of the exams and fitting with Opticians that explain everything, and simply put I have seen more of the world around me with Tunnel Vision than any other vision place I've ever used.Share Review
Tunnel VisionAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Here at Tunnel Vision, we take pride in our work. We stay on our toes keeping up with the latest frame designs and lens technologies so you have the best the optical world has to offer. Our doctors and staff work hard for perfection so you don't have to. It is our number one goal not only to meet your needs but to exceed your expectations...and we have fun doing it! Thank you for choosing us to serve you!
- Business History
- We’re a locally-owned, independent optometric practice that is committed to providing you with comprehensive eye care and high-quality eyeglasses. We’ve been providing you with eye care services and products to the Asheville area since 2001.
- Our Eye Exams Include: Routine eye exams Glaucoma diagnosis and treatment LASIK pre- and post-op care Diabetic eye evaluations Field of vision tests Contact lenses
- Payment method:
- visa, insurance, amex, discover, mastercard, debit, check, cash, travelers checks
- New Asheville Market
- Medical Equipment & Supplies, Eyeglasses, Optical Goods, Opticians, Optometrists, Optometry Equipment & Supplies, Contact Lenses
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Valet
Price Range : Average
Bike Parking: Yes
By Appointment Only: No
I walked in with a lens rx in one hand and credit card in the other, having just lost 3 pr of glasses in a river accident. i was fully prepared to spend $1,000+, but couldn't get a clerk to say boo.
customer service here is self-service. the staff were more interested in chatting with each other than helping me.
oh, well. I found Asheville Eye Clinic and they are outstanding, know what they're doing and offered old-world customer service.