Add to mybook
Salvation Army The
Doing The Most Good
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Salvation Army has two Family (Thrift) Stores operating in Asheville/Buncombe. These centers rely on donations of clothing and household goods from the community, volunteer and employed staff, and the support of the general public. Proceeds from these stores are used to fund social services and financial assistance programs right here in Asheville. Here in the Buncombe County area, we operate two convenient facilities were you can purchase gently used goods or donate them to help us Do the Most Good in our community. We gladly accept clothing (in any condition except wet or mildewed), gently used furniture, unsoiled mattersses, housewares and just about anything else. You can call and schedule a pick up or bring them by the stores and drop them off. Every gift is tax-deductible. We also have our recycling centers located in front of our store and on the corner of Hendersonville Rd and Rock Hill Rd in Arden, in the Rent a Center Parking lot on Patton Avenue in Asheville and BiLo in Black Mountain.
- Clothing Furniture & Furnishings
- Thrift StoresFor more information on the programs and services offered here in your community by The Salvation Army of Asheville , please contact us at: 828-253-4723
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Asheville Center of Hope 204 Haywood St. Asheville, NC 28801 828-253-4723 Leicester Hwy Family Store 91 Leicester Hwy Asheville, NC 28806 828-254-6836
- The Salvation Army of Asheville administers many programs and services designed to restore broken lives, to build healthy relationships, and to develop and encourage people of all ages.
- Thrift Shops, Consignment Service, Charities, Social Service Organizations, Christian Churches
- Other Information:
Price Range : Below Average