PODSAdd to mybook
PODS® The Best Moving & Storage Idea Ever
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Remodeling your home and need a place to store your furniture or excess household items? Putting your home up for sale? A PODS® container can provide you with a secure storage option to store extra belongings so you can renovate or stage your home with ease! PODS® containers are not only affordable, they are convenient. You can store onsite or in one of our secure PODS® storage centers. You decide how long you will keep your PODS® storage container and when you will need it back. If you are moving, PODS® containers are an ideal solution. Delivered right to your door, they are available in three sizes. Since PODS® containers sit at ground level, loading and unloading items is convenient too. There are no ramps or steps to navigate. With PODS® you can take your time (weeks if needed) and alleviate the stress. Once all of your personal belongings are packed and loaded, provide your own lock on the roll-down door and you keep the key. PODS® will retrieve the container and transport it to your new home or back to a local Storage Center until you are ready for your belongings to be delivered to your new home. PODS® offers 24-hour service, it takes just one telephone call for re-delivery of the PODS® container and your belongings – across town or across the country.
- Founded in 1998, PODS® currently provides moving and storage services to a population of more than 250 million consumers and businesses, in 48 U.S. states, Canada, Australia and the UK, through its company-owned and independent franchise network. To date, the PODS® network has completed more than 320,000 long-distance relocations, exceeded 1,700,000 deliveries and has nearly 142,000 PODS® containers in service. PODS® is an innovator of the concept of delivering mobile storage containers directly to the customer. The PODS® container is delivered and placed at ground level for easy packing and unpacking. Once customers have completed loading the container, PODS picks up the container and either delivers it to the customer’s new location or one of PODS® secure Storage Centers. Customers use PODS® for short or long-term storage and for local or long distance moves.
- The new PODS® containers built by Wabash have a steel frame construction with completely recyclable panels made of steel skins and a high-density polyethylene core and are produced in three sizes: approximately 8-by-7-by-7 feet, 8-by-8-by-12 feet and 8-by-8-by-16 feet. The 12-foot and 16-foot containers have been tested to withstand winds of more than 110-mph when partially loaded. The delivery process is completed utilizing a hydraulic lift system, PODZILLA®, which is patented by PODS. The lift is designed to reduce shifting of contents while the container is being loaded onto the PODS truck for transportation.
- Payment method:
- amex, diners club, discover, master card, visa
- English, French, Spanish
- Self Storage, Movers & Full Service Storage, Movers, Storage Household & Commercial, Moving Services-Labor & Materials