Plastic Surgery CenterAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- The Plastic Surgery Center of Asheville was established more than 30 years ago and continues to be the largest plastic surgery practice in Western North Carolina. The Plastic Surgery Center houses four board certified plastic surgeons’ private practices, together bringing tremendous expertise and an immense amount of experience to the center. We offer services ranging from non-surgical skin care programs and injectables to surgical treatments such as breast augmentation and/or lifts, mini and full facelifts, and body contouring procedures. We also provide a variety of reconstructive surgical services from skin cancer treatment, to post-mastectomy breast reconstructions. Our goal is to provide the patient with the ultimate in privacy in a safe and reassuring environment. Our standard of care is equivalent to hospital standards in our fully accredited surgical facility.
- Breast Procedures – augmentation, mastopexy (lift), reduction, reconstruction, male gynecomastia reduction Body Contouring – tummy tuck, liposuction, skin excision and contouring after weight loss Facial Rejuvenation – facelift, mini-facelift, laser resurfacing, eyelid lift, brow lift, rhinoplasty Non-Surgical (Injectables/Fillers) – Botox Cosmetic, Dysport, Xeomin, Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse, Perlane, Belotero Laser Treatments – pigmented lesions, pigmentary changes, fine red veins, rosacea, tattoo removal Skin Management - Obagi Systems, XO Medical, microdermabrasion, facial peels, mineral make-up We offer general anesthesia or local anesthesia with sedation, based on your desired level of comfort and the complexity of your procedure. Most cosmetic surgical procedures can be performed on an outpatient basis in our on-site fully accredited operating suite.
- 5 Livingston at Victoria | Asheville, North Carolina | 28801
- Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery