I got back to running faster than I thought I would after my injury. This group knows what they are doing. They have some great techniques that I hadn't seen or experienced before, but they worked amazing. If your suffering from an injury, they will get you better!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
PHYSIO Physical Therapy & WellnessAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Mon8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Tue9:30 am - 6:30 pm
Wed8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thu9:30 am - 6:30 pm
Fri8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sat - SunClosed
- We provide Revolutionary Physical Therapy and Pain Relief for arthritis, injury, tendon, muscle, and nerve problems. No drugs, no side effects and no surgery! It's fast, affordable, and our patients LOVE it!, we offer programs that are right for you, and are proven to be the MOST effective for people suffering from:Physical Therapy in Asheville is not the same everywhere you go! We are the experts in gentle pain and injury solutions. Our progressive techniques are sure to produce the results that you desire with your pain relief. As a patient, you will undergo a complete physical exam, one on one with a skilled therapist who will listen, understand, and be quick in determining your needs. Even if you have tried other treatments and therapies, we can get results.
- 830Laser, Astym, Laser Therapy, TRX, Theraband
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, debit, check, insurance
- Conveniently located in Merrimon Square, North Asheville, in the same building as The Hop, Zen Sushi, Urban Burrito, Great Clips and more! We are across the street from Atlanta Bread Company with plenty of free parking!
- State of the art facility, kind, compassionate and caring staff.
- We are a Medicare Approved Facility and credentialed with all other insurances. All therapists are certified and licensed in North Carolina.
- Pain Management, Rehabilitation Services, Massage Therapists, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Clinics, Physical Therapy Clinics, Physical Therapists, Sports Medicine & Injuries Treatment, Physicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine, Massage Services
The facility is warm and inviting and everyone is very caring and personable, PLUS, I received wonderful one-on-one care. The laser therapy and ASTYM really helped my neck pain and I felt much better just after my first treatment. I cannot wait to go back for my next appointment and with improvement like this, my quality of life will greatly increase! Chris said he guaranteed improvement and he was right on the mar... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Great place, fast results. I wasn't sure to believe the ad I saw saying they get fast results, but after suffering from low back pain for over 6 months, I feel great after only a couple weeks. I would recommend Chris and Physio to anyone wanting to get better fast. They also worked with me and made therapy very affordable since I don't have insurance.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse